How To Gain Money Using Leroy

FOAM

I recently found this trick out earlier today, well yesterday actually. (Haven't been to sleep yet) You can gain large amounts of money by using Leroy to break down barriers with booze, the trick is to get him too run from a long distance. The further back the more points you get, I made a video with most of the barrier locations to get an idea of where some good areas are to give Leroy the booze.

moblie:

jdRObUW0nuY

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem man, I was shocked myself when I found out. :shock: Thought I'd share with everyone, might come in handy for the Pack-A-Punch Round 1 achievement! Also I've noticed that when the game starts & you are going to let Leroy out if you give him the booze & step out of the cell before he breaks the barrier it can give you another booze inside cell. Doesn't always work, I've noticed this while playing solo & I haven't tried it yet on multiplayer.

No problem man, I was shocked myself when I found out. :shock: Thought I'd share with everyone, might come in handy for the Pack-A-Punch Round 1 achievement! Also I've noticed that when the game starts & you are going to let Leroy out if you give him the booze & step out of the cell before he breaks the barrier it can give you another booze inside cell. Doesn't always work, I've noticed this while playing solo & I haven't tried it yet on multiplayer.

This might just happen randomly as you get on bottle of booze and one bowl of candy each round not counting the first one I believe. So when you use it, there's a chance for it to spawn in the cell again.

So you could get close up to 1500-2000 points for being as far away as possible? That's freaking sweet. Thanks for sharing.

YUP Per Barrier! That & chalk should set you guys up REAL nice early rounds. :twisted: