Custom Games don't count on leaderboards

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware of this, just did Mind Games, went to a new high round.. Custom / Original difficulty. Didn't count. Got the easter egg done which is good, but damn, played for 3+ hours. Just a heads up.

we know this :lol: But seriously mate,good job posting this!even though we knew it proves you care about the community enough to wanna help out!Good job mate :)

That's why we went custom, incase anyone got dropped, they could join back, which did not happen. And yes, the kills etc counted, everything but the rounds. We made it to 33 and just killed ourselves, had been playing all day. I think we could have possibly made 40. We were holding down the upstairs of the court house FYI, two entry points, fairly nice spot with decent weapons.

It bothered me before and it still does now. I have a 3 man team and we do superb with just us, 30+ on Tranzit, 35+ on Die Rise, 42 on MotD, 44 on Buried, and yet none of these have been recorded. It really bothers me, and I refuse to go into a public match with a random. These new maps are so complex that complete coordination is required. I wish that if it was on Original difficulty it would count it damnit!

Private Matches > Custom games

How do you set up a Private Match on ps3? The only option for me it is public match, solo or custom game. I would like to be posting to the leaderboard but I hate having to be paired with random people. I want to to play a game with 2-3 players but it is always trying to find other players and wont start till there is 4 players in the lobby.

It bothered me before and it still does now. I have a 3 man team and we do superb with just us, 30+ on Tranzit, 35+ on Die Rise, 42 on MotD, 44 on Buried, and yet none of these have been recorded. It really bothers me, and I refuse to go into a public match with a random. These new maps are so complex that complete coordination is required. I wish that if it was on Original difficulty it would count it damnit!

Try setting your search preferences to "best". It will decrease your chances of finding someone fast, giving you and your two other friends time to ready up sooner and have a game without a forth.

• Moderators

How do you set up a Private Match on ps3? The only option for me it is public match, solo or custom game. I would like to be posting to the leaderboard but I hate having to be paired with random people. I want to to play a game with 2-3 players but it is always trying to find other players and wont start till there is 4 players in the lobby.

I was refering to the private matches on BO1.

Private matches are not possible on BO2.

Being able to joint games as you please > Some defunct leader board anyway

And the price we have to pay for that is playing on some "Multiplayer engine" that causes the game to freeze frequently and is just more glitchy in general.

I play nothing but custom games, as I don't have a fourth player that I can stand, and forget randoms I've been done with them for ages.

My solo leaderboards are all fairly high, but the multiplayer scores are all probably single digit. Yet I get mid 30s almost nightly on any of the ps3 maps, I always figured if I had some amazing game or got to a high round I thought I never would get to again, I would just save the video or make a highlight reel.

It's a shame you can't start a game on public without a full party, I've heard about ways to get them to quit before the counter reaches 0 to start the game, but it's such a hassle. Everytime I try it they just purposely stay in the game to annoy.