full Analysis on Maxis Grand Scheme

djdropshock

Hey guys. I found the time to write up an analysis on Luvidig Maxis grand scheme. We all thought he was good after what happened on the moon. Richtofen was the evil selfish one. However is maxis really the good guy? Is his only intention is saving his daughter Maxis? Did he really want to save the earth. Well turns out Maxis really wasn't who he was protrayed to be and here's why.

Moon events

Everyone is aware of what what down on the moon. Richtofen won. He controlled the zombies. And pretty much got his way. Maxis launched 3 nuclear weapons from griffon station(the moon) to mimmimize richtofens reign of terror on earth. Almost completely destroying it. However Maxis reveals his calculations were incorrect, resulting in the destruction of earth. This was a lie. Take a asteroid for example. When it lands on earth it causes lots of damage. Maxis intentions on launching these missles were to destroy 935s base. Regardless of whether these nukes hit the intended targets, the same results would happen.

Question is why?

Why would Maxis go through all this trouble to destroy a planet if his plan B would fail?

Cover Up

The hole schandal at Griffon station was a huge cover up to ignore the real threat; which was Maxis. He nuked the Earth so he could destroy the 935 bases on earth. So he made the N4 go on these missions(easter eggs) to activate these polarization device that would help heal the earth. This made richtofen look like the bad guy. It made him seem like he wanted world domination which he did anyway. Maxis only wanted to save the world from his terror.

Polarization Device Missions

What was the real point of these polarization devices? To help restore the earth to normal? This was all lies. Maxis himself said from the gecko(tranzit?) The damage done to Earth couldnt be undone. This implies that these devices had some other use.

The N4 New Location Buried(Home of the Rift)

Isnt it a bit ironic N4 ends up in buried? Its a bit hard to believe they walked from Shanghai, china to Africa. Buried could have multiple purposes. Such as the N4 dying here(tombstones have there name on it besides abigail). Maybe its the bridge between the the Aether and the real world?

Richtofen tells samuel that they must mend the rift. Which would permenantly damn sammantha(whos in the Aether/argatha?) The real important key about buried is this is where richtofen escapes the Aether. Or Maxis escapes the Aether and gains the power to open Argatha.

So whos the real bad guy here? Maxis? Who only wants her daughter back? Richtofen who wants the rift mended and complete control of the world?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice analysis. I believe Maxis is the sinister one, and Richtofen is just possessed. I believe we will play as the O4 in the next map, and have to seperate him from whatever spirit got in him from the MPD, for his own good, which may end up killing him. I will be posting a theory myself as well. Oh, and welcome to CoDz my friend!

Thanks. I do wonder where the next map will be. I doubt iy will ne argatha. As they haven't yet found the pyramid to argatha. The next map will be either an other location in shan gril la where argatha is close to or in the himalaya. Where the pyramid is hidden

I still support maxis, Richtofen just wants earth as his playground. But maxis is doing it for a reason, to save his daughter. I think samantha/O4 will stop whoever you supported in the easter eggs from doing something bad.

It's pretty clear Richtofen is purely evil. Even before being driven to insanity from touching the MPD he accused Maxis of being corrupt and stealing credibility, only because he told him to do his real experiments in Group 935. In his Easter Egg, all we do is feed him more power- now the ability to manipulate the living. Why? Because he's evil. He wants power and nothing more. He wouldn't care if the world crumbled apart, piece by piece- only KNOWING he could control everything and anything would appease him.

In Maxis' defense, he is only doing this for his daughter. The only thing left in his life that he loves has disappeared and he would do anything to get her back- even if it means killing an entire race. I admit, this is selfish, but it does not make him our antagonist- I mean, at least he isn't trying to enslave the Earth. As for the whole "he knew the missiles would destroy the Earth" argument, there is specific dialogue found in the audio files of Moon where Maxis states: "Wow. That was a much larger explosion than I anticipated. I have done all I can. I certainly hope those calculations were correct."

Before anyone asks, here is a link. This quote is said around the 1:17 mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... Dl1IScEYgU

It's pretty clear Richtofen is purely evil. Even before being driven to insanity from touching the MPD he accused Maxis of being corrupt and stealing credibility, only because he told him to do his real experiments in Group 935. In his Easter Egg, all we do is feed him more power- now the ability to manipulate the living. Why? Because he's evil. He wants power and nothing more. He wouldn't care if the world crumbled apart, piece by piece- only KNOWING he could control everything and anything would appease him.

In Maxis' defense, he is only doing this for his daughter. The only thing left in his life that he loves has disappeared and he would do anything to get her back- even if it means killing an entire race. I admit, this is selfish, but it does not make him our antagonist- I mean, at least he isn't trying to enslave the Earth. As for the whole "he knew the missiles would destroy the Earth" argument, there is specific dialogue found in the audio files of Moon where Maxis states: "Wow. That was a much larger explosion than I anticipated. I have done all I can. I certainly hope those calculations were correct."

Before anyone asks, here is a link. This quote is said around the 1:17 mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... Dl1IScEYgU

There is a problem however, that quote was cut from the game, he never says it in game in Moon, another thing, he is a Scientist, how could he get the calculations THAT WRONG? so wrong they almost blew up the entire planet? Maxis's calculations were correct, he wanted to destroy the Earth to weaken Richtofen's power, he could've and most likely lied to the Orignal Crew and Samantha when he said that, there was also the thing of, the fact after the Rockets hit the Earth, Maxis let out the most evil laugh ever in history! and he has also been lying to our N4 during all of BO2, He lied to them and said he wanted to help heal the Earth, when all he wanted was the power, and to get his revenge on Richtofen.

Yes. Richtofen is insane, crazy, and evil, he's not pure evil however, he was a pretty nice guy (albeit a little eccentric) before he touched the MPD (You gotta read and listen to the Radios from Moon to see this), once he did those Demons got inside Richtofen's head and changed the very person he was, to the Richtofen we know (and some love)

Maxis however is not crazy, he is cold, calculated and smart, and he just is as evil as Richtofen if not more, he is more evil, due to the fact Richtofen is insane, Maxis is smart, cunning, calculated, he is more dangerous then Richtofen ever would be.