Half price?

So I was playing Buried with my friends and whilst playing something weird happened, I was able to purchase things for half off. I noticed when I went to pick up my galvaknuckles, I had exactly the 6k needed, but it only charged me 3k.

Later, when we got a fire sale, I decided to hit the box, and it was only charging me 5 points instead of the 10.

I already had my perks so I don't know if they were any different.

I have no idea what happened, nor can I post proof. (Sorry)

If anyone can clear this up for me that would be awesome.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened to me once when PaP the LSAT, I found it quite odd because i had 4500, ttied it just in case it was somehow cheaper and I was able to buy it with 2000 points left. I didn't write anything on the forums since I wasnt able to replicate it but now it's more solid!

This happened to me once when PaP the LSAT, I found it quite odd because i had 4500, ttied it just in case it was somehow cheaper and I was able to buy it with 2000 points left. I didn't write anything on the forums since I wasnt able to replicate it but now it's more solid!

Ya this happened to me too yesterday with the Raygun Mark II.