Will the End Game be Required?

Ok if I do the full ending on buried I know it resets your EE progress. Now do you think you must to this for future maps. Like if I dont do this ending do you think I will HAVE TO in the next map pack. Like do you think it will require it. I really dont wanna loose my progress. If its required then I will if it isnt then I wont. Please tell me your thoughts.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no End Game on Buried -_-

If there was then the EE would END the game. But it does not. This isn't MotD.

And most likely it won't be required considering all EE progress is erased after hitting that wonderful button.

Just did Richtofens side.. All players didn't have all of his eggs done.. Suicide on round 33, it was late. If me and three buds who have all of Richtofens go into Buried, can we just hit the button without doing Mind Games again, and see Samuel get taken over, get the 4 gun perk and fire sale etc?

I'll be damned if I'm doing that shooting gallery again, what a nightmare.

There is no End Game on Buried -_-

If there was then the EE would END the game. But it does not. This isn't MotD.

And most likely it won't be required considering all EE progress is erased after hitting that wonderful button.

Yeah I know its not an End Game thats just what I hear people call it. I was just thinking the same thinking not unless it tracks that you clicked the button. Which isnt really possible. Anyway PlayTheGame whether you like them or not said that it doesnt matter. You play the map and the easter egg no matter what you choose so I guess.

Just did Richtofens side.. All players didn't have all of his eggs done.. Suicide on round 33, it was late. If me and three buds who have all of Richtofens go into Buried, can we just hit the button without doing Mind Games again, and see Samuel get taken over, get the 4 gun perk and fire sale etc?

Hahahaha It took us 14 tries it was fast. Anyway yes you can go into the game from the start and hit the button without doing the EE again. Sucks its a one time thing tho :\

\

Yeah you can do that :D

Just get 4 people all with Richtofen done and the Navcards linked and you can hit that button as quick as you can get to it on round 1.

EDIT: Damn, made my post at the same time as Blackfire lol

I highly doubt it but there is a possibility. The game might take a behind the scenes record of you having done them when you activate them and follow into the next map, but I doubt it because then the achievement would require having all 4 dlcs which I don't believe they are allowed to do. That's probably why the payoff was in this map and why it resets everything, that way they can just make two continuations regardless of completion.

Yeah same my friends are telling me to do it but i love my towers. Then i started thinking what if like this map you cant do something if you didnt push the button. Personally i dont think they would bevause it resets but. They could track if you pushed it or not the same way they track the navcards.

If I reset it and all I have done is richtofen? can I go back and do Richtofen again?

According to some of my friends, they completed Maxis fully, then started from scratch at Tranzit and did the Maxis easter egg from there just to see if it was possible. This means that you aren't "Locked" into any decision as some may have been misled to believe. So in short, yes you can redo Richtofen once you clear your EE progress.

I'm with the person above though, I think they will make two maps as continuation stories regardless which one you did. Another Likely outcome is that there was some sort of datalog for how many people activated which side (it is online afterall) and they will plan accordingly on how to end the saga. They can chalk the side that doesn't "win" to being an alternate reality, they've done it before lol.

It's kinda weird how this is the third DLC and were already at the end of the story?

I wonder if there will be a zombie map part of the last DLC.

ohhh there will be zombies in the next dlc.... you bet your ass there will be lol ;)

But what if there isn't... what if all along this was the final map.... What a let down it would have been.

But yes since I can redo the easter eggs.... I guess its time to get my friends done with the easter egg and go for a high round on buried with 4 players and hit that button.

Oh and one more question, if I join a game with 3 other people that have all done the same easter egg and linked the navcard tables, will hitting the button give me all the perks or would it just give me the 4 gun mule kick and perma fire sale?