exactly what does pushing the button in the courthouse do?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

But does it lock you in to a certain side? Or can you still go back and do the eggs over and switch? That's what I want to know are you stuck with it after you hit the button?

Locking can only occur when you complete a whole side with a full team. So if I chose all Maxis and locked it in, then I would get the ending for Maxis and reset my progress. But if you are mixed (such as Tranzit being Maxis and Die Rise being Richtofen) or you have not hit the button, then you can change your sides for any of the Side Missions.

I understand that. This is my exact question. ..I have all maxis eggs complete if I go click the button will it lock me in to where I cannot do richtofens or does it just clear all progress? Secondly do I have to have the whole team of four to push the button? Or can I just do it with two?

• Administrators

1) It locks you in the system but will allow you to redo all the other side of the Side Missions once you leave the game. So in your case, you'd be able to do Richtofen but not Maxis again from my understanding of it.

2) You need four people, yes. All with the same side you are on.

Personally I don't think it will affect the next map(s) I believe it was an experiment to see which one would be liked more and that way they can plan accordingly how the last map(s) will be done regarding the story arc of Maxis Vs. Richtofen. It resets everything as if your playing the game for the first time of Easter eggs. If you complete a side (Maxis for example) and then start from scratch at tranzit you can still do maxis (confirmed by a friend of mine today) meaning you aren't "locked" into any side which means your choices are only affecting the buried map, and as I said before if there's a way Treyarch can track which button got pressed more then they could plan accordingly. It's just my theory though but one thing is certain you aren't locked to anything.

This may sound like a stupid question but.. Do you have to do the Easter Eggs for the previous maps to do the Easter Egg in Buried?

Like: Maxis Tranzit -> Maxis Die Rise -> Maxis Buried

OR

Richthofen Tranzit -> Richthofen Die Rise -> Richthofen Buried

Can it not be

Richthofen Tranzit -> Maxis Die Rise -> Richthofen Buried

I haven't seen any videos of the Easter Egg yet and I'd really like to know. Thanks

You can do the Buried egg regardless of any previous ones done, either side. BUT you can not open the box to push the button and CHOOSE a final side unless all four players have all three eggs done on the same side, and all three nav cards are inserted.

• Administrators

This may sound like a stupid question but.. Do you have to do the Easter Eggs for the previous maps to do the Easter Egg in Buried?

Like: Maxis Tranzit -> Maxis Die Rise -> Maxis Buried

OR

Richthofen Tranzit -> Richthofen Die Rise -> Richthofen Buried

Can it not be

I haven't seen any videos of the Easter Egg yet and I'd really like to know. Thanks

It can not be your last example:

Can it not be

All players must have all maps with the same person, either Maxis or Richtofen, with all NavCards linked, that's the only way to get the button to appear. From there, you get the 12 square chart that will display who has completed what Easter Eggs on the appropriate side. All 12 must be the same color.