Agartha NOT next map

MildefEE

Hey guys, alot of people are saying that Agartha is the next map. Me myself disagree with this. And here is why:

1. FEAR TEDDY

Tranzit = T

Die Rise = E

MOT Dead = D

Buried - D

Agartha = A

Agartha doesn't end with a Y.

2. Both Shangri-La and Buried are a reference to AGARTHA which i don't think treyarch is so stupid to make a 3rd and final map with another reference to Agartha.

Maxis said: Opening the gate to Agartha which i think we will see more in the DLC 4 Map Cutscene which is rich of story line every single time!It's how we knew for sure that Sammuel was a zombie and about ment the rift(Die Rise) And in the buried cutscene we knew how they met each other and about Russman's and Sammuel's past.

Also I like to mention 1 thing which is not about agartha.

They can't just throw the O4 away like trash. So i think there are 2 things possible.

1. You'll get 4 charachters DEPENDING on which side of the easter egg you did. Maxis=04 including richtofen in his own body to stop maxis and his daughter and get richtofen back in control, and Richtofen= N4 charachters with help from Maxis and Samantha to stop richtofen from controlling the people on earth.

2.You'll begin with the N4 and later on after you did the easter egg you will switch to the O4.

So let me know what you guys think.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the FEAR TEDDY can be used as evidence that the next map won't be in Agartha. I don't believe this has been confirmed by Treyarch at all. It's kind of like the FEAR RUSS that didn't happen. What I would want to see for the next map is possibly Paris or maybe even Agartha so we can finally see how Treyarch envisions it.

Now for the next map having you be the O4 or N4 depending on what side you pick, I feel like this will most likely not happen if they erased your Easter Egg progress when you push the red button in Buried after you completed them. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yes it may be be made up but it seems like we are quite close to finding out if the final maps gives us the "Y" we've been waiting for. However, with our most recent DLC drop I'm quite interested with the story of Richtofen. Turns out he may be the good guy. Although for now we must simply wait until DLC 4 releases.

I would also like to point out that the FEAR TEDDY uses the first letter of the Black Ops map packs and uses the last letter of the story orientated mode of zombies in Black Ops II. What I mean is that people use the last letter of Tranzit and so on for TEDDY when that's the mode in each map that has to do with the story and Easter Egg. The maps are actually Green Run, Great Leap Forward, Alcatraz Island, and Resolution 1295.

This means that if Treyarch wanted to, they could call the MAP Agartha and it can be set in Agartha, and they could call the MODE with the Easter Egg something that ends with Y. This means that the proof you used about Agartha not being able to be a map is actually incorrect. Again, I don't actually believe I. This FEAR TEDDY just like with FEAR RUSS, but just in case I thought I should bring this up.

In all fairness if the first standard for giving the name was the first letter of the individual map packs themselves (FEAR). Then shouldn't the name for bo2 be the same? (RUV-). Why the switch is what I'm asking.

Anyway as for the next map not being agartha, we don't have definite proof (even though I'm on board with it probably not being that), so can't exactly rule out any possibilities. IMO it can go one of 3 ways- return to moon (50/50), agartha (not likely 80/20), completely different map (50/50). Won't say which characters though cuz it seems like a complete toss-up.

I don't think the FEAR TEDDY can be used as evidence that the next map won't be in Agartha. I don't believe this has been confirmed by Treyarch at all. It's kind of like the FEAR RUSS that didn't happen. What I would want to see for the next map is possibly Paris or maybe even Agartha so we can finally see how Treyarch envisions it.

Now for the next map having you be the O4 or N4 depending on what side you pick, I feel like this will most likely not happen if they erased your Easter Egg progress when you push the red button in Buried after you completed them. We'll just have to wait and see.

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy

look at his 3rd tweet, i know what im talking about.

Not to be too much of an ass but gonna go ahead and repeat this one more time. GUARENTEED, they will not segregate on what choice you make if you get O4 and N4 it's just not going to happen. Why? People that chose Richtofen did so because he was familiar and a fan favorite and closest thing they have to the O4, so it would not go well at all with the Richtofen followers if they couldn't play the O4 without having to redo all the steps.

Lastly the decisions are obviously not that important on the next dlc if they are erased, and if there is some way to gauge who picked who they most certainly would not base who gets what group they would base it on which side is more popular and how to incorporate it into the final dlc including the O4. Simply put O4 will be playable by all regardless of path, it's just a fact.

Not to be too much of an ass but gonna go ahead and repeat this one more time. GUARENTEED, they will not segregate on what choice you make if you get O4 and N4 it's just not going to happen. Why? People that chose Richtofen did so because he was familiar and a fan favorite and closest thing they have to the O4, so it would not go well at all with the Richtofen followers if they couldn't play the O4 without having to redo all the steps.

Lastly the decisions are obviously not that important on the next dlc if they are erased, and if there is some way to gauge who picked who they most certainly would not base who gets what group they would base it on which side is more popular and how to incorporate it into the final dlc including the O4. Simply put O4 will be playable by all regardless of path, it's just a fact.

That's not a fact at all considering we have no idea if the O4 will be playable or not.

While I do share the thought they will be you cannot call it fact without 100% confirmation. With what we have now it's just speculation.

I assumed that the meaning was that IF this next dlc involves the O4. I didn't say that they will be in the next map??

To put it simply is, if they choose to incorporate the O4 at any point in the future, IT WILL NOT have anything to do with your choice on who to follow. If anything at all it will have something to do with what body Richtofen inhabits. So basically there's no reason people won't be able to play as O3.

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy

look at his 3rd tweet, i know what im talking about.

Jimmy has been known to be troll and just does this to mess with people. I'm not saying that this won't happen. What I'm saying is that I don't believe we should use something like this to cancel out any ideas for maps just because it doesn't end with Y. Also, if you read my previous post, it's possible for the map to be Agartha as it doesn't have to end with a Y to be considered a map or not. Just the mode has to. Again, I don't believe in the FEAR TEDDY as of right now.

Seeing as people are using the last letter of every DLC Zombies map, it appears we have forgotten about NuketowN

F.E.A.R

T.N.E.D.D.Y

No.

IMO, People are looking far too deep into the names of things.

Likewise with M.A.R.S, it is most likely a coincidence.

If the next DLC map doesn't end with Y, I look forward to hearing the next anagram.

Seeing as people are using the last letter of every DLC Zombies map, it appears we have forgotten about NuketowN

F.E.A.R

T.N.E.D.D.Y

No.

IMO, People are looking far too deep into the names of things.

Likewise with M.A.R.S, it is most likely a coincidence.

If the next DLC map doesn't end with Y, I look forward to hearing the next anagram.

^ exactly what I was gonna say.

Just want to point out a couple of things here that I've mentioned in multiple threads.

1. FEAR is in no way connected to Black Ops 2. One of the major tools used in the Cold War was to inflict fear. Since Black Ops 1 is based on the Cold War, it goes hand in hand. Nothing to do with Zombies.

2. Nuketown is not included in TEDDY because it does not have a special Story Mode like Tranzit, Die Rise, Mob of the Dead or Buried. It just has Survival. It's location is Nuketown (like Town, Skyscraper, Sunset Strip, etc), and the map is actually called Groom Lake (but it only has the one map so everyone just calls it Nuketown), like Green Run, Great Leap Forward, Alcatraz Island and Resolution 1295.

TL;DR Nuketown isn't included for a reason.

3. Even if TEDDY is true, Agartha can still be map. The mode can be any name, it's just gotta end in a Y (We play on Alcatraz but its MOTD, or Baikonur Cosmodrome but its called Ascension).

So with those points made, I think it's honestly alright to theorise about TEDDY, just as long as they don't include FEAR because there is literally no connection between the two.

^Agreed.

Fearing THIS?

Couldn't resist.

On topic: I heard people say Teddy is Richtofen's nickname, but I haven't heard anyone call him that.

So where did his "Nickname" come from?

On Moon when you do the Easter Egg, Richtofen types on the computer and says, "Username:Teddy. Password: is a liar. I'm not but that's why no one would guess it." I believe there are other places in the story where he's referred to as Teddy such as some markings on the wall but the one where its revealed that it is Richtofen is on the Moon Easter Egg.