Favorite wall weapon

What's your guys favorite wall weapon? Mine would have to be the PaP'd SVU with the AN at a close second. I mean, you could go for days head one shoting Zombies in the head w/o expending too much ammo. The combination of low recoil and power makes it my favorite wall weapon.

But before the SVU was released, no doubt the MP40 was my favorite.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AK74u.

I started playing Zombies in Black Ops 1. It was the first gun I ever PaP'd. I barley knew anything about Zombies. I never tracked it in WaW. I was a total newbie. My friend who was experienced with WaW Zombies, while still new at BO1 Zombies like me, was guiding me through everything that remained the same, like drops, the box, perks and of course - wall weapons. I picked up the AK74u. I am pretty sure I asked him what the "Upgraded Ammo" option meant meant. He told me it was for the upgraded version of the gun. It was then my top priority to do that immediately haha. It was an awesome feeling PaP'ing it, getting the surprise of the camo, power, sight and laser beam-esque sounds. Total thrill.

"Oh my god, this gun is like totally different, it shoots like laser beams! Oh my god it's so powerful! Let's go back, I want to get more guns and Pack a Punch them oh my god this mode is so awesome! We are totally going to be playing this all night!

It was what set off my love for Zombies!

I don't just like it for nostalgia's sake though, it really is a great weapon.

(I actually made it so I that when I first used the PaP in TranZit, it was the AK74u :D )

In terms of effectiveness, the AK74u. It's very mobile, has a decent clip and great reload time. Not to mention it's placed usually in a trainable area so you can have access to it's ammo.

In terms of fun, it will always be the FG42 just because it sounds awesome when it's not Pap'd. Any time I play Der Riese, I use this gun for as long as possible as it has fairly low damage, but makes up for it by having high fire rate. Also the recoil keeps you from "rock and roll" mode, best to use it like a burst fire rifle.

AN has got to come first, just for the pure power of the gun, keeps me going till round 18 every game, then upgraded will keep me going forever.

SVU comes second. I just love the feeling of headshotting zombies like a quickfire, shooting range. I've got an Shadowy Veil Utiliser in the fridge atm.

Third is the Uzi, it's fire rate and movibility are amazing.

The FG42 is very fun to use and when I go on der riese it's the first thing I get.

When buried comes out on ps3 the LSAT will be pretty high up on my list as well