Two New Easter Egg Specific Songs!

NoahJ456

Hey everyone, just wanted to share the two Easter Egg specific songs for both the Maxis and Richtofen "End Game" easter eggs. After you press the button that activates the end game easter egg, coming back to the box will allow you to turn on the song.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Richtofen's Song: (Song at 0:34)

Maxis' Song: (Song at 0:11)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat,

One thing I noticed is that in Richtofen and Maxis' songs it sounds like there is the choir from MOTD's Good Ending song ,Bad Ending song,and Samantha's lullaby.

Also, do these songs play in the background when you complete the ee? I remember hearing a part of this song play when I watched Maxis' ending. I thought it was important, but I didn’t realize that it was an entirely new song.

Because if you listen closely when you complete the Maxis ee on Buried it sounds like you can his song. It is most apparent when Maxis first mentions Samantha as you can hear the Lullaby part that is played throughout your video. For example at 1:18-1:34.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhHKjLn7_bQ You can hear this song at about 2:00 when he mentions Samantha.

Nice job!

Have you guys ever noticed that the Moon loading screen song comes on sometime seemingly random while playing?

There's been varying numbers of players in the game at these points as well. The first time I actually noticed it and payed attention it was right after two people quit out on round 3, and then the game again right after with all 4 still on on round 13.

Didn't the same song come on in MotD if you just sat still when the game started and did nothing until you died?

Have you guys ever noticed that the Moon loading screen song comes on sometime seemingly random while playing?

There's been varying numbers of players in the game at these points as well. The first time I actually noticed it and payed attention it was right after two people quit out on round 3, and then the game again right after with all 4 still on on round 13.

Didn't the same song come on in MotD if you just sat still when the game started and did nothing until you died?

Can you give any more detail to when you heard the moon song? Were you doing anything special at all?

No, besides the two people leaving the game at the exact same time (they were split screeners) which is initially what I thought what might have triggered it. I was Marlton and the player still in the game with me was Russman. It triggered again on 12 or 13 again with 4 people though and I can't even be sure if I was the one who triggered it.

The first time I heard it come on I was up on the Mule Kick roof and the next time I was in the courtroom I believe when it started.

I'm literally about to jump on and start playing though so I'll post if I notice anything

No, besides the two people leaving the game at the exact same time (they were split screeners) which is initially what I thought what might have triggered it. I was Marlton and the player still in the game with me was Russman. It triggered again on 12 or 13 again with 4 people though and I can't even be sure if I was the one who triggered it.

The first time I heard it come on I was up on the Mule Kick roof and the next time I was in the courtroom I believe when it started.

I'm literally about to jump on and start playing though so I'll post if I notice anything

That's interesting. Let me know what you find! :)