How do we get from Moon to Argartha?

Xieon

During the final talks between Maxis and Richtofen, Maxis says he's going to open the gateway to Argartha to get his daughter, but Richtofen says "even if your wretched daughter is there, are you forgetting she has my body".

How is this even possible? Richtofen's soul went into Samantha thus into the Aether. Sams soul went into his, and was on moon with the O4 characters. How could his body with her soul possibly end up back INSIDE the Earth?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems Samantha has been busy during the events of The Green Run cast. I have been wondering how this is possible myself but we can be pretty sure she's not on the moon.

It's just a piece of the puzzle I don't think has been given to us yet.

Based on Richtofen's dialogue she can't be on the moon, although he can be lieing it seems not even he is sure of there location. This gives me hope there will be two more DLCs instead of one.

One pertaining to Samantha and possibly the remaining O3, that unfolds the events off of the moon leading to Argatha. And a final zombie only DLC like was featured in the original Black Ops. Including a Zombies finale wrapping up the Maxis-Richtofen story arc and maybe some map remakes.

I can only hope for a filler featuring the original cast but I really think she is gone from Griffin Station.

On Black ops 1 the final map had 5 zombie maps total, hopefully we'll get the same next dlc but instead of revamped maps we get 5 entirely new maps.

What i hope to see is something along the lines of:

- Eather map - O4 characters - detailing what happened to them after moon

- Argatha map - O4 characters - story wise is different wether Richtofen or Maxis won.

- Earth map - N4 characters - concluding their story *different senario if Richtofen or Maxis won*

- Tranzit type map - detailing the origins of each of the N4 characters

and for the final map... seeing as with each replacer trailer a new replacer has been added, i'd imagine there would be a bonus joke map taking on the 4 replacers.

The only ways I can think of is:

1. The Original Four could have jumped into the Aether through a Gersch device.

2. They died in the M.P.D room, souls being sucked inside.

Pure speculation, but the next map could be agartha( highly doubt it), or a return to moon and showing how they escaped.

In any case if we do see the o4 again I get feeling that the story line they would have is how they escaped from moon and got to wherever they are, and most likely Sam (in richs body) would have been getting instructions from maxis. I think it would tie in to the current storyline with the n4 pretty well.

Pure speculation, but the next map could be agartha( highly doubt it), or a return to moon and showing how they escaped.

In any case if we do see the o4 again I get feeling that the story line they would have is how they escaped from moon and got to wherever they are, and most likely Sam (in richs body) would have been getting instructions from maxis. I think it would tie in to the current storyline with the n4 pretty well.

What if the next Treyarch game tells the story of what happened with the O4 this whole time? And then in that final DLC map for that story the N4 and O4 would meet up and then we would see the release of a COD: Zombies with 8 player zombie campaign and easter eggs!

I could only dream this to actually happen.

Yea I'm not gonna get on board for a third installment of our current zombies story, or even a full on cod zombies game. I mean I'm all for it but it doesn't seem likely currently.

From what I'm seeing, looks like we'll be finishing up our story with the n4/o4 and "IF" there's another installment of zombies, we'll probably be following a completely different and new line barring whoever we leave in control of the aether.

The only thing that will make me buy a NextGen console is if there is a COD: Zombies game for it and just simply if Treyarch does put zombies in their next title.

Honestly I think the story is ending on BO2 with a DLC like Rezzurection.

On topic I've been wondering this since I first saw what happened with maxis's side. Clearly the O4 or at least Samantha have been very busy.

Yea I'm not gonna get on board for a third installment of our current zombies story

You know this is the third installment of this story right?

I don't really count it as the third installment for the sole reason that I didn't start playing till black ops. But in all honesty I didn't even find this site till I started playing zombies and by then I saw all the theories relating stuff back to W@W. Didn't feel like W@W had much to tell story wise until the continuation in BO.

That is a good question, through, We don't even know if the next map will really be Argartha, through it likely will, I believe that a combination of both endings will be canon, with Maxis in control, however I see them fighting for power in the Aethier, instead of what happened to Richtofen in the Maxis finale, and I see Richtofen/Maxis (one of them) saving the O4 (More likely Maxis because of Samantha), to power up one last tower to cement control over the other and to finally carry out ethier's master plan.

This is just what I think through.

Yea I'm not gonna get on board for a third installment of our current zombies story

I don't really count it as the third installment for the sole reason that I didn't start playing till black ops. But in all honesty I didn't even find this site till I started playing zombies and by then I saw all the theories relating stuff back to W@W. Didn't feel like W@W had much to tell story wise until the continuation in BO.

Didn't have much to tell story wise? I am pretty sure everyone on this site can agree that World at War Zombies was darker than anything that has come out zombie wide to date. As for the 3rd installment issue, just because YOU started late doesn't make it the 3rd installment. WaW zombies helped spark what we have today. The gameplay AND story.

I'll be totally honest here, this kinda makes me sad :|

On Black ops 1 the final map had 5 zombie maps total, hopefully we'll get the same next dlc but instead of revamped maps we get 5 entirely new maps.

What i hope to see is something along the lines of:

- Eather map - O4 characters - detailing what happened to them after moon

- Argatha map - O4 characters - story wise is different wether Richtofen or Maxis won.

- Earth map - N4 characters - concluding their story *different senario if Richtofen or Maxis won*

- Tranzit type map - detailing the origins of each of the N4 characters

and for the final map... seeing as with each replacer trailer a new replacer has been added, i'd imagine there would be a bonus joke map taking on the 4 replacers.

No one has quoted you.

Why has no one quoted you. This is bloody genius.