Easter Egg Lever Sparks Help? (Richtofen)

WhosKrave

So me and my mates tried the Richtofen Easter Egg on Buried the the other day, we were doing well when but when it came to the step in the maze with the levers we got stuck. None of the levers sparked and we tried every colour at every numbered order,we didn't have four people in the maze but I don't think that makes a difference. We also tried the candy store order still did not work,does anyone know why this may of happend or a trick to get it right?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So me and my mates tried the Richtofen Easter Egg on Buried the the other day, we were doing well when but when it came to the step in the maze with the levers we got stuck. None of the levers sparked and we tried every colour at every numbered order,we didn't have four people in the maze but I don't think that makes a difference. We also tried the candy store order still did not work,does anyone know why this may of happend or a trick to get it right?

Did you remember the time bomb switch step? Many forget that one...

If you did, you likely just missed a lever sparking, it's easiest to get all 4 in the maze and station at one lever with the zombie running around one guy (presumably with jug) First just focus on the red lever (or any lever of your choice) flip it, if it sparked, it's the first, if not, it's not the first.... Try again, this time go blue---> red, if its sparked now you know red is second.... If it didn't work try blue yellow red, and if it sparked its the 3rd switch, and if that didn't work it's the last one...

Now you know the position of the red switch do the exact same thing with the blue one (Remeber which place the red switch is in because the blue and red switches can not both be second) And once you know the places for the blue and red switches, theyres only two more possibilities:

(say red was 2nd and blue was last)

Yellow red green blue

Or

Green red yellow blue

Try writing it down if it confuses you more then that! :D

• Administrators

Once you complete the Infinity Mode step (where you obtain the switch from a dead body), place the switch on the gullotine and activate it. Then the maze levers should appear. They reset when you leave the mansion and come back to the maze (best to go through the building for that instead of the portal).

Once you complete the Infinity Mode step (where you obtain the switch from a dead body), place the switch on the gullotine and activate it. Then the maze levers should appear. They reset when you leave the mansion and come back to the maze (best to go through the building for that instead of the portal).

Does everyone have to go in and out of the maze to reset it? Because when we tried it the levers were not resetting, which may be because one player stayed out of the maze the entire time. Also, the order changed on us out of nowhere. When it randomly decided to reset one time, the first switch we pulled was yellow and it sparked, then later it was the red switch that sparked as the first lever pulled.

• Administrators

Everyone must leave the maze. The order should not change; the maze itself will change but each game match has a correct sequence already in it that needs to be solved. Once you reset the maze, the color that sparked should be the same no matter how many times it's reset.

My team and I had problems as well. No matter what we started with, it never sparked. The only one that did was green in the last position. Spent 2 hours on the whole thing and gave up because I had to go to work. I'm thinking its just way too buggy at the moment. Ill have to try it again. I've actually had a similar problem with maxis' side on die rise. I could never complete it.