Pressing the button on the box resets EE progress?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a video about this earlier, you may wanna check it out. (Spoilers for Maxis ending, though!)

Yes, all of your progress will be reset. The "end game" happens during one game only, that's it. Richtofen's ending rewards you during the game, but Maxis does completely nothing. I would have hoped I could have seen orange-eyed zombie ranks after all that hard work... So if you don't want to lose your flashy towers, I recommend you to wait until the next DLC comes out.

I totally agree, but u must remmber when playing with randoms or stuff like that. Anyway the maxis reward is well maxis bans edward from the aether into a random zombie that spawns. when killing the blue eyed zombies they always drop drops :D and you get some quotes from edward out of them too!

If Treyarch resets the progress it just makes me believe we are going back to the O4 (Original 4). Or maybe the game turns into a grief between the two teams? I just don't feel that the developers would make us redo the EEs all over again. That's a d**k move.

Just to be clear, do the new updated symbols on the TranZit and Die Rise world map indicators (glowing blue/red, lightning bolts and radio transmission) vanish after the buried easter egg completion? Or, is it just that the towers we have powered no longer appear powered up? In other words, is it the case that there is no trace of easter egg completion whatsoever or do the towers simply appear as they would before easter egg completion? Thanks in advance team! I love the CoDZ community and appreciate all of your hard work and dedication :)

Just to be clear, do the new updated symbols on the TranZit and Die Rise world map indicators (glowing blue/red, lightning bolts and radio transmission) vanish after the buried easter egg completion? Or, is it just that the towers we have powered no longer appear powered up? In other words, is it the case that there is no trace of easter egg completion whatsoever or do the towers simply appear as they would before easter egg completion? Thanks in advance team! I love the CoDZ community and appreciate all of your hard work and dedication :)

Everything resets. Even the glowing effect on the world map indicators.

I think people's choices will affect the dlc. Once you hit the button I'm sure it saves which one you did and the final dlc will go two ways depending on which one you choose to do EE's for and pushed the button for.

Early speculation for me is that if you chose maxis he'll have the buried town completely caved in killing the n4 and everyone else down there dead. Having the o4 return for the last map.

If richtofen then the n4 stays for the last map.

I think people's choices will affect the dlc. Once you hit the button I'm sure it saves which one you did and the final dlc will go two ways depending on which one you choose to do EE's for and pushed the button for.

Early speculation for me is that if you chose maxis he'll have the buried town completely caved in killing the n4 and everyone else down there dead. Having the o4 return for the last map.

Vonderhaar did say that are choices will determine the outcome.

Everyone that chose Richtofen will hope your wrong because most of us stuck with Richtofen cause he's familiar to O4. I doubt that treyarch will separate us from the O4.

Everyone that chose Richtofen will hope your wrong because most of us stuck with Richtofen cause he's familiar to O4. I doubt that treyarch will separate us from the O4.

Yeah I would be pissed as hell if I had to redo all of the easter eggs just to play as the O4.

Either way they wouldn't make you do all the Ee and tables for it not to affect the last dlc. It wouldn't wipe out those towers for no reason at all.

If you go back are the nav tables still on the old maps and buried? If you do maxis is he the new announcer once you press the button?

I have completed all maxis eggs done on xbox. I'm just going to wait till next dlc comes out before I push the button. Also I have a ps3 and am currently doing all richtofen eggs on ps3. As someone else said before I think maxis kills the N4. Richtofens egg I believe gives you a hint towards that when you find the N4 grave sites in the "future" or infinity round.

Kinda makes me curious if depending on the side you've chosen and completely filled out, will effect how the next map is played, almost like, an alternate ending for the season. And the only way to switch it is, by resetting your progress

Kinda makes me curious if depending on the side you've chosen and completely filled out, will effect how the next map is played, almost like, an alternate ending for the season. And the only way to switch it is, by resetting your progress

Exactly. I'm thinking this will be it. The final dlc will have two outcomes but you will need all EE's done and towers activated and the button pushed. You can play the map sure but it will have two sort of EE achievements/endings for having done the previous ones and towers and button.

So of you choose Maxis, he doesn't stay the Demonic Announcer, so is it safe to assume Richtofen doesn't stay in Stuhlinger's body? That would be cool if every now and then in Tranzit, Die Rise or Buried after doing the Richtofen Easter egg, you'd hear random Richtofen quotes from Sam