Help with understanding the story

I understand everything until the part where mxis and rictoffen want you to carry out task for them.

What does Maxis want

and what does richtoffen want.

I understand that If you follow maxis story in burried he takes control

also if you follow richtoffens story he comes back as a zombie

To put it simply What is Richtoffens goal- Is it to come back to earth

and what is maxis's goal and how does he betray the survivers.

Thanks alot

its really bugging me :?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Maxie's goal is to destroy the entire Earth, killing everyone on it in an attempt to find his daughter and save the inhabitants from Richtofen's tyrannical rule. Richtofen's goal is to heal the Earth so that he can play games with the inhabitants and control them from Aether.

Hope this helps :)

• Administrators

I thought RIchtofen's goal was to somehow expunge the vril-ya that was in his soul and heal the earth.

Well, this is where I get what I said from:

"You will be the hero that has saved all of the Earth... FOR ME TO PLAY WITH!"

Richtofen says that in Green Run, when he believes Maxis is attempting to dethrone him and save the Earth.

I thought RIchtofen's goal was to somehow expunge the vril-ya that was in his soul and heal the earth.

Richtofen says that in Green Run, when he believes Maxis is attempting to dethrone him and save the Earth.

Couldn't that be the vril-ya talking?

• Administrators

Couldn't that be the vril-ya talking?

I don't think the Vril-ya is what's inside him, I believe it's the Devil or something similar. The Vril-ya wouldn't make sense inside him, I've thought about it a lot and just never thought it to be true. It's been a while though, perhaps we can go over it so I remember why I said that lol.

It's a possibility with really NO evidence just conjecture, but one of the last things the Vril-Ya did was make a machine that was a gateway to another dimension that just happened to have Lucifer residing it. Perhaps he killed them all. Or perhaps they went to the other dimension and then became Lucifer. It's possible, that's all I'm saying.

• Administrators

It's a possibility with really NO evidence just conjecture, but one of the last things the Vril-Ya did was make a machine that was a gateway to another dimension that just happened to have Lucifer residing it. Perhaps he killed them all. Or perhaps they went to the other dimension and then became Lucifer. It's possible, that's all I'm saying.

My idea is this:

Thousands of years ago, the MPD (Moon Pyramid Device) was created to house a certain entity, also known as the Devil, that was cast away in there by the Aryans as he was a fallen angel and this was punishment, his own prison with the key locked away. Anyone who enters can be swapped out in place of another's soul, but the Devil doesn't have this luxury. This prison he's in is Aether, or Hell, his very own underworld.

Thousands of years ago, the MPD (Moon Pyramid Device) was created to house a certain entity, also known as the Devil, was cast away in there by the Aryans as he was a fallen angel and this was punishment, his own prison with the key locked away. Anywhere who enters can be swapped out in place of another's soul, but the Devil doesn't have this luxury. This prison he's in is Aether, or Hell, his very own underworld.

Then how did he enter Richtofen?

• Administrators

Then how did he enter Richtofen?

Well the pyramid was opened in 1945 and Samantha ran into it (why she would do that is beyond me). He's not necessarily stuck in the device itself, he's stuck in the other dimension, and this device allows you I control that dimension. He's the ultimate ruler of this device, and can infiltrate the mind of anyone in it to follow out his plans on the surface of the Earth. Richtofen was a different person before he touched te purpose, he has the intentions of "improving the human condition," however once he touches the pyramid, his mind is no longer completely his own.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's how I personally have put this together: (deep breath)

way back in the 1940s group 935 was put together as a highly advanced group of scientist from arround the world, their leader was Dr. Ludwig maxis... They worked together to create amazing inventions such as the wunderwaffe DG an anti-garvity hover-craft device... Then one scientist: Dr. Richtofen came along and made a teleported with the help of Dr. shuster... This was NOT a part of maxis's plan and he saw it as a waist of 115: The advanced material, harvested from SPECIFIC locations around the globe that is used in all 935's greatest achievements....

Maxis also revealed he had struck a deal with the nazi party and it would be kept a secret from the other scientist...

Maxis and shuster continued work on the project until richtofen used him self as a test subject, accidentally teleporting himself NOT to the desired location, but to the MPD black vrill pyramid in a cave, inside the moon.... There only for a short while, he touched the pyramid, which supposedly implanted "voices" in his head.... Shortly afterwards he was teleported to the map "shangri la" where he became the people's ruler....

Weeks later, shuster was about to shut off the MTD (matter transfer device) but was interrupted when richtofen returned, and promptly took shuster to the pyramid....

Over time richtofen created the DG2 a wonder weapon (wunder waffe) of MASS destruction (as seen in shi no numa, Der reise, and COTD), again maxis did NOT approve and canceled production... Maxis then discovered the effects of 115 on dead corpses (after the events of nact were studied) He then used the insane asylum better known as verruct to further his research, in which time maxis had also begun development of his OWN teleporters (seen in der reise)...

Richtofen,after the zombie outbreak at verruct, found marine: Tank dempsky, as well as takeo matsakki and Nikolai Belinski, for test subjects fro LIVING hosts of 115... There was a mexican test subject but he died when richtofen removed his spleen "where the EVIL hides...." He also experimented slightly on samanthia: Maxis's daughter and her teddy bear....

Moving on the monkey bomb was created as well as the pack a punch (the perks: Juggernog, Quick revive, Double tap, and Speed cola were made much earlier, before verruct), then richotfen's hidden scheme came to plan, over the last few years, he had moved TONS of equipment to the moon via his teleporter where he, shuster and other 935 deserters (and some help from his friends in the illuminati) built "griffen station" the der reise of the moon.....

Once he was ready, richtofen planed to kill maxis, the perfect opportunity came when maxis tried to experiment with Samantha's Dog: fluffy who became the first hell hound... And was pregnant at the time creating MORE hell-hounds.... Richtofen locked maxis and his daughter together in the MTD with the dog where he was presumed dead... Until maxis found a way to teleport out....

Samantha ended up on the moon... where shuster, and the leader groph had recently discovered how to open the MPD Pyramid using life force released from dead bodies (found when shuster killed a rat), Samantha ended up IN the MPD causing massive trouble for ANYONE who was involved in richtofen's schemes. Richtofen returned and thought NOTHING of Samantha in the MPD, and simply left groph to find maxis...

Using the MPD's technology, groph was able to teleport maxis from shangri-la (where maxis ended up after the teleport and built the "jgb 23 blablabla baby-maker gun) to the moon bace where a group of scientist gathered to watch maxis coax sam out of the machine.... when she came out the two embraced and maxis told her to "kill them all" in which Samantha retreated back into the pyramid and her father was shot, somehow infusing his soul with the MPD technology and by extension, the moon bace it's self.... Here is when sam's REAL reign of terror began...

At this time richtofen had entered Shi-no-numa and had recently hung a spy he had known about for quite some time: Peter McLain for unknown reasons... ANother spy named yuri was attempting to contact peter from der reise at this time as well....

So fighting zombies, dogs, and simple splash damage from the panzershreik, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen became the "original four survivors" "The O4"...

Once they accomplished Shi no numa, they teleport to der reise which is ALSO over-run with zombies....

From der reise richtofen up-grades the DG2 to the DG3JGZ and fires a rouge shot into the Mainframe MTD... This bends time and space and ends up launching the crew forward in time by about 20 years to the 1960s... Directly into kino, the birthplace-theater where 935 was first assembled... There they met the nova crawlers and the THUNDER GUN!

Moving on the next bit of the storyline takes place in the pentagon, when zombies begin to over run the "five" group, Jfk and co end up stopping the zombie threat and defeat the pentagon thief from unknown origins... Its revealed here that the american's have copied some 935 equipment and reverse-engineared it to their own help....

Meanwhile richtofen and co. released gersh a russian branch of 935 and the creator of the gersh device, from the aether pit in another realm... He and other scientist, including the one he killed when he was driven mad by "the voices", created the thunder gun, as well as "Stamin-up" and "PDH Flopper"...

After releasing him they travel through time (to about 2000-ish) to the set of George A romero's Call of the Dead, starring sara Michelle Geller, Michel rooker, Danny Trejo and Robert Englund.... Where the film crew and George himself become zombie-fied ... This "set" is actually the place of another 935 facility in which "deadshot daiquiri", the scavenger, and the vr-11 were produced.... With the help for the 4 actors, richtofen gets his gloved-hands on the real reason he came here: The golden Vrill Rod....

Once he gets that the four move forward to argotha AKA shagri la inside the earth, HOWEVER during shangri la's time there is the eclipse that when activated, moves the entire city of shangri la back to the surface world in africa a long time ago... (that part was my own theory, everything in Blue is MY theory) Using this ability of past and present the crew attempt to save two survivors: Brock and gary, but in the end the two ALWAYS end up dead... BUT richtofen manages to acquire his focusing stone AKA the giant meteor above the temple....

Putting the stone IN the Rod, richtofen travels the world again, progressing time to 1930-ish by unknown means of travel... He ends up in area 51 as zombies begin to take over....

Using the american teleporter, the crew travel to the moon where they end up revealing Samantha and then SWAPPING SOULS between richtofen and Samantha! Making Richtofen the announcer! (and the zombie eyes go BLUE!)

Maxis taking drastic actions, tricks/persuades the group to launch 3 missiles to the earth, destroying it in the most SPECTACULAR fashion......

Meanwhile on earth in nevada: nuketown the cdc and the cia are investigating a random nuclear explosion (actually caused by 115 interference) Marelton Johnson can be found here as well... Then the nukes hit destroying the earth....

Marelton then travels to the green-run station in washington, which is actually not a small town, but a government cover up for a secret facility of the americans... Here or before here he meets "misty" Abigale barrington, who assists him in slaughtering the undead....

Likewise, a pair of two more companions join marelton as Russman, A "broken arrow" operative who was fired before wandering the earth, and Samuel, A secret cultist who ate zombie flesh and as a result can hear richtofen's influence in his head, also a conspiracy theorist... It is known Samuel has a secret book of his own that he reads at night wile the others are asleep....

Because of samule's actions to help maxis or richtofen, he and the other 3 are teleported via purple flash to jlin-city china (the 22 provence), Where they activate another tower to help maxis or richtofen.... It is revealed here that richtofen can actually reverse time to help the crew out somewhat, bringing them back from the dead...

WAY back meanwhile in hell Al. Arlington, Sal dalukka, Finn o leary, and billy handsome, are fighting for their lives in their own mind game of Alcatraz... Al. is the only one who really knows whats going on, but after some weird occurrences and the breaking of a cycle, the four discover they aren't in Alcatraz in the 1930s... They're in hell in the future! Promptly leading the 3 to try and kill al. either way, the map ends and we still don't know the end-fate of the three mobsters and the lone al. arlington....

While this is going on, Russman has lead the green run crew to the rift in Africa... I believe that the rift was actually the place of shangri-la before it disappeared into argotha.... This also led the crew to the buried city, where they activate the final spire in richtofen's or maxis's favor....

Maxis's side reveals he plans to open argotha and destroy the earth in the process, to save his daughter, and likewise, banishes richtofen to the body of a zombie!

Richtofen becomes the COMPLETE controller of the aether, destroying maxis and possessing Samuel... However he can't control his movements mysteriously and finds Samuel is still in his body WITH richtofen....

AND thats the WHOLE story to date! We don't know where the O4 are now, Where the N4 are going, if they're going anywhere, and we still dont know anything about anything!

You can look elsewhere for anything else... But if you're looking for youtube videos I warn you: Play the game central is a HUGE blabber mouth, and many people on youtube see these jerks as a way to get info early, however Benn and co. have been known to lie, cheat, and bend the rules of spoilers to gain their own (undeserved) popularity... Basically if you lookup: Zombies DLC4 ideas you're going to get a ton of videos of little kids talking about info PTG released, not actual original ideas... Info no one on this site wants to hear... You can trust Hex zombies, MR.ROFLwaffles, NGT, yoteslaya and all the well known good guys... But MW3stream and others basically tell you nothing but spoilers....

The wunder is in NOT knowing what will come after one pulls the trigger!

Hope you enjoyed! BYE! :D