Extra reward for Maxis' side?

Virgil

So after you fully complete Richtofen's side and the Burried easter egg in the same game, you get a 4th gun slot and a pernament firesale. Can someone please tell me what you get if you fully complete Maxis' side and the Burried easter egg in the same game?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You get a zombie with blue eyes (which is, guess who) when the rest of the eyes turn yellow or orange. When you kill the blue zombie it's guaranteed a power up.

Is that really everything? If that's the case then Richtofen's reward is much better.

You get a zombie with blue eyes (which is, guess who) when the rest of the eyes turn yellow or orange. When you kill the blue zombie it's guaranteed a power up.

Is that really everything? If that's the case then Richtofen's reward is much better.

You get the permanent perks too. But you don't get to have four guns and don't have unlimited fire sale.

Richtofen's side gives you all 7 perks as well so that doesn't count. I am hoping that in the last map you get a proper reward for doing Maxis' side and a poor one for doing Richtofen's side. At least that would be fair.

At a certain point in the game, you really wouldn't need to hit the box anymore, and I find 3 guns is more of a hinderance than a benefit. 4 guns would only help get in the way IMO

I guess that's a way to look at it but I still think Maxis should have had something more. I found his easter eggs always harder than Richtofen's so it would be nice to get more than just an extra powerup once in awhile. Hell, they even could have given us the missing perks.

To be fair, Richtofen being in full control and in Samuel's body, it makes sense that he's just messing around with things. Like "Oh, you know what would be fun? 4 Guns for all and endless fire shales." But Maxis isn't done, he has a goal to accomplish, he doesn't care for rewarding the players. They're gonna die anyway, or so he thinks. Still sucks though.