Question about the EE

You see, I have only completed the Tranzit EE (In terms of the whole Maxis vs Richtofen thing) I did Maxis's side, I have failed to do Die Rise's so far, just can't get lucky there, and im working on Buried, now.

If I complete the Buried EE, do I have to hit the button in the box in the same game to get the full ending, and have Maxis become the Demonic Anouncer and such, or can I go back and do that after I finished Die Rise's EE and linked all the NavCard's?

on a random note, any gameplay with Maxis as the Anouncer up anywhere?

Kudos for any help guys.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can come back to press the button. Of course you have to have 4 players that have done all the easter eggs as well as chosen the same side.

Also here is some gameplay of Maxis in control. I can't wait to do it myself.

Take out everything but the video code(everything after the "v=" and that BBCode should work.

fI9R3yP_L0s

You can come back to press the button. Of course you have to have 4 players that have done all the easter eggs as well as chosen the same side.

Take out everything but the video code(everything after the "v=" and that BBCode should work.

fI9R3yP_L0s

Yeah I was fixing it as soon as I posted it. Thanks though.

fI9R3yP_L0s

Yeah I was fixing it as soon as I posted it. Thanks though.

Anytime man, just trying to help the forum in allowing people to enjoy it.

You see, I have only completed the Tranzit EE (In terms of the whole Maxis vs Richtofen thing) I did Maxis's side, I have failed to do Die Rise's so far, just can't get lucky there, and im working on Buried, now.

If I complete the Buried EE, do I have to hit the button in the box in the same game to get the full ending, and have Maxis become the Demonic Anouncer and such, or can I go back and do that after I finished Die Rise's EE and linked all the NavCard's?

on a random note, any gameplay with Maxis as the Anouncer up anywhere?

Kudos for any help guys.

You can complete the EE. and then leave and return back after die rise to push the button, the order in which you do the maps is not important, just that all maps are the same, all players have done the same easter eggs for the same sides, and that someone pushes the button....

I have yet to see any gameplay where maxis is the announcer and the zombies have orange eyes other than the one where you press the button, since it resets all EE when doing so that tells me that it's irrelevant for the next map? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

It's going to effect the final map regardless, it may just be like this:

When the final map (or maps ;) hopefully) are released you may need to do all the first Easter eggs for one side (say richtofen), which isn't that hard really.... Well.... Tranzit's and die rises arnt, but that target step.... damn.... Then the Easter egg can be compleatable for the final map after you push the button!

I have yet to see any gameplay where maxis is the announcer and the zombies have orange eyes other than the one where you press the button, since it resets all EE when doing so that tells me that it's irrelevant for the next map? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

It's going to effect the final map regardless, it may just be like this:

When the final map (or maps ;) hopefully) are released you may need to do all the first Easter eggs for one side (say richtofen), which isn't that hard really.... Well.... Tranzit's and die rises arnt, but that target step.... damn.... Then the Easter egg can be compleatable for the final map after you push the button!

I'm confused, so you're saying that I'd need to redo the EE again? And then the final map(s) would unlock my path? Cause as far as I can tel if it resets then what significance is there? I mean honestly I will not do a 4 player EE like buried again lol. So forget that XD

Basically what in saying is that it's looks as if the N4 chars stories are finished esp now that the EE button resets everything. Obviously I'm one of the ones hoping to see the return of the O4 but hey if not that's ok too. I'm just failing to see how the last map(s) can possibly link any decisions you made if its all reset, now if someone told me that it does de-light the spires for them but maxis is still announcer and orange eye zombies are there to stay then I would believe otherwise but because it doesn't then I'm thinking its over for the "choosing your path" for the n4 but who knows lol

No I'm saying that once you push the button you lock in the Easter egg for that side for when the 4th dlc comes out,

Ok new sinario: Dlc 4 is out and you haven't pushed the button yet: You can't do(or finish) the Easter egg for maxis or richtofen because it didn't register that you compleated the easter eggs, BUT if you go back and push the button you can now compleate the Easter egg for THAT side on the final map forever, no resets.

Now, say you want to do the other sides EE now, you would need to return to tranzit, die rise, and (Saddly) burried and compleate the Easter eggs there for the opposet side... Push the button, and now you can no longer compleate the Easter egg for the first time you went through, BUT you can now compleate it for the other side indefinantly!