Broken Nav Card Table

hey I have wanted to put in my nav cards ever since the release off die rise and the othe maps like buried but everytime I try to insert the nav card into the table and yes I have made sure it was the right nav card it just dosent do anything for me there is no hold x to insert or anything and it just ont let me do it and yes again I have done all the eastereggs except buried but that shouldnt affact the nav tables on all maps should it?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend had this problem.

It seems like you were in a game where the nav card table was assembled, and another player inserted their card into the reader.

When I got die rise, my friend build the table on the game I was hosting, I put my card in first and he was never able to put his card in after that, even if I wasn't in the game. We just assumed it worked for both of us because I still see my nav card from Tranzit and Die Rise, whichever of the two I feel like having I can go pick either of them up, even though I put my Tranzit card in the Die Rise table.

If not, I have no idea sorry.

^ I had this problem putting my Buried card in Tranzit, said wrong Nav Card.. So I did as suggested above, went into a lobby with 3 randoms, and it still wouldn't take it. I went BACK to Buried, picked up the Nav card again, then went SOLO on Tranzit and ran straight to the Nav table and it took it. Might go solo on the map you have the card currenly for in your inventory and see if that works.

I'm also having a problem with the table. Currently I have 2cards. When I put the buried card in transit it didn't disappear, it stayed on the screen. I then picked up the transit card, which I've already put in die rise, and it let me hold both. I then went to die rise to get that card and it switched out for the transit card. I can't get rid of the buried card and I'm not sure if that's why it won't accept the die rise card at the buried table or not. Ive done it all in solo and multiplayer matches. Any thoughts would be appreciated