Richtofen Side Maze Levers Help!!

Possible spoilers ahead.

My team are struggling with this color lever trial and error part in the maze. We are having no luck and every video we find seems to not go into detail. It seems like they cared more about getting it out there then helping people. Anyway I understand there is no correct order, its random each time. People are saying in vids there is a spark if you hit the right one. We hit all of them and didnt get a single spark. Is it like a noise or something you see. Because we heard almost like a spark every time we put a lever down. Which makes me think its just a basic noise. We ended up dying but we were on this for 2 hours with no reason why its not working.

Notes

We did all go to the fountain to reset it.

We did try many combos like pressing them all one at a time and like always nothing.

We need help anyone who can possibly make this easier please feel free.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes there are graphical and game glitchs. example we just did transit to get everyone set for extra ending. we killed under tower with no explanation if it was done. We then tried emps and got both quotes at once and completed it. if all else fais try next step if a step is glitched

What you need to know is that they will only spark after each one has been hit.

The only spark if they are hit in the correct order so lets use this as an example.

Yellow, Red, Blue, Green.

Let's say Red and Green switch sparked. That means Red is 2nd to be pulled and Green is 4th to be pulled. Which means Yellow and Blue are in the wrong order.

Basically keep track of what switch was pulled when, look for the sparks after all have been pulled and keep note of it.

What you need to know is that they will only spark after each one has been hit.

The only spark if they are hit in the correct order so lets use this as an example.

Yellow, Red, Blue, Green.

Let's say Red and Green switch sparked. That means Red is 2nd to be pulled and Green is 4th to be pulled. Which means Yellow and Blue are in the wrong order.

Basically keep track of what switch was pulled when, look for the sparks after all have been pulled and keep note of it.

So keep doing different orders I have a list of all 24 of them so just keep going through each on until we get it right? Or until we see a spark. Also if we see say red which was third spark that means green blue and yellow need to be flipped between first second and last right.

Sorry for bad grammar trying to figure this out.

Let me see if I can do this simpler.

First: Yellow

Second: Red

Third: Blue

Last: Green

That is the order you flip them in. After its over, the switches will spark, if Red and Green showed a spark, then Red and Green are in their correct positions.

Which means it would look like this once you know the sparks.

First: ?

Third: ?

So knowing Yellow didn't spark when it was first, you'd put blue first and yellow third. Which would give you all four switches sparking.

Remember the switches won't spark until all have been hit and will only spark if the switch was hit in the correct order.

Also can anyone tell me if this is the full list

Red, Green, Blue, Yellow

Red, Green, Yellow, Blue

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow

Red, Yellow, Green, Blue

Red, Yellow, Blue, Green

Green, Red, Blue, Yellow

Green, Red, Yellow, Blue

Green, Blue, Yellow, Red

Green, Blue, Red, Yellow

Green, Yellow, Red, Blue

Green, Yellow, Blue, Red

Blue, Yellow, Red, Green

Blue, Yellow, Green, Red

Blue, Red, Green, Yellow

Blue, Red, Yellow, Green

Blue, Green, Yellow, Red

Blue, Green, Red, Yellow

Yellow, Red, Green, Blue

Yellow, Red, Blue, Red

Yellow, Green, Blue, Red

Yellow, Green, Red, Blue

Yellow, Blue, Red, Green

Yellow, Blue, Green, Red

That is the order you flip them in. After its over, the switches will spark, if Red and Green showed a spark, then Red and Green are in their correct positions.

So knowing Yellow didn't spark when it was first, you'd put blue first and yellow third. Which would give you all four switches sparking.

Remember the switches won't spark until all have been hit and will only spark if the switch was hit in the correct order.

Great post this will help me sooooo much

Is that just an example or will one always no matter what spark on the code Yellow red blue green??