[Poll] Maxis or Richtofen?

Fu453

Well, we know our sides.

We know what will happen.

We know who we want to root for.

SO VOTE!

Richtofen or Maxis?

Explain your reasoning if you'd like.

I'm Pro-Rictofen. I knew Maxis was a tad shady from the start. I know both control the Aether for their own selfish ways, but I feel the world is in better hands if Richtofen is in control.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have followed Richtofen in hope that HE would have had the worse outcome. I knew Maxis wasn't all sugar and sunshine but wasn't prepared for him to do what he did.

I gave my vote to Richtofen because I love his humor, Maxis is very dry and although he fits the role of "boss" better than Richtofen, I can't turn my back for the simple fact that Richtofen has character development and was more of a focal character on WaW and BO1 compared to Maxis.

I have to hand it to Maxis though, he has outsmarted Richtofen twice, or at least in the universe of him finishing the EE on Buried.

Maxis. I have always been intrigued by him. Richtofen was a great character to play as, but I feel maxis has a lot to offer us story wise because he has had very little "personal" interaction. We only know of him through radios of bo, world at war and the instructions he gives us in bo2.

Team Maxis

Maxis all the way !!! DARKSIDE 4 LIFE!!! lol anyway. I believe maxis reward in the 4th map will be far more impressive then edwards. Cuz on buried maxis just get unlimited drops(as far as we know for sure) ? not so great compared to Unlimited fire sale AND 4 guns for completeing edwards as a whole.

Also i belive depending on what story we do will determin what characters we play as. If you did edwards's as a team, your team will play as the N4 with stulinger as Edward. If you did maxis as a team, your team will play as the O4 with smatha in edwards body listing to maxis!

There is also a possability of 8 player map with one team maxis and one team edward. And ony one team can complete the EE. Maby have some greif involved in a 8 player Survival game in order to do an EE? Or if your in a grief game with both teams haveing completed both opposite EE's show how active a "end game grief senerio"?

I say Maxis, simply because we are being put up too much to think he's the bad guy and it's best to stay with our favorite German. Though I do love Ed, and his EE reward was so rewarding, I feel like in the Final DLC, Maxis will bring the more interesting story to the table.