"This is your future." (SPOILERS)

Fu453

AGAIN, SPOILERS AHEAD.

So, when you go into Round Infinity in Richtofen's side of the egg, he says "This is your future, blah, blah, blah, ironically you don't have much time, blah, blah."

In order to proceed with the egg, you must find your dead bodies and search for a lever.

Does this mean that this will be the Green Run Group's final appearance? Or do you think that their fate has changed because of the ending of the egg?

I'd just like to hear the community's thoughts.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybodies dead. They just get reincarnated to "begin anew". Thats the cycle.

But we still hold a Navcard, so the characters will be in the next map.

I though there was only 3 nav cards, one from tranzit for die rise, one from tranzit for buried and one from buried for tranzit.

Correct, we do NOT hold a nav card.. But we do have a Nav table on buried with no card for it.. Thus we should find a new card on the final DLC, insert it into the Buried table, and like all three sites, Green Run, Die Rise, and Buried.

Correct, we do NOT hold a nav card.. But we do have a Nav table on buried with no card for it.. Thus we should find a new card on the final DLC, insert it into the Buried table, and like all three sites, Green Run, Die Rise, and Buried.

Die rise navcard goes to buried, does it not?

From what I've heard, it does. It's a cycle, I mean why would they go out of order with this then?

Wait, I thought that Tranzit went on Die Rise, Die Rise went on buried, and Buried went in Tranzit Navcard-wise and then if you do the Easter Egg for a certain person on all the maps, then we get the true Storyline Ending for Buried.

Die rise navcard goes to buried, does it not?

From what I've heard, it does.

Yes Confirmed

Nav Card Cycle

Tranzit ---> Die Rise

Die Rise ---> Buried

Buried ----> Tranzit

Thats why the 3 locations make a triangle on the map of the world.

POTENTIAL SPOILER: On another note, on Rictofen's side when in round infinity, is Samuel's body there, because if not, then that could mean that everyone BUT Samuel Died.

Yes, the times we have done it we found Samuel's body pretty much right next to the guillotine. However we never saw Russman's body, the switch was always on the 3rd body for us which was always Misty.

Yes Confirmed

Nav Card Cycle

Tranzit ---> Die Rise

Die Rise ---> Buried

Buried ----> Tranzit

Thats why the 3 locations make a triangle on the map of the world.

Then in seeing that, I feel like the N4's story is done, at least for now. Nothing left for them to actually do in the main story. I seriously, seriously doubt that treyarch would kill em off now, but more is pointing toward the O4 coming back next DLC

POTENTIAL SPOILER: On another note, on Rictofen's side when in round infinity, is Samuel's body there, because if not, then that could mean that everyone BUT Samuel Died.

Yes, the times we have done it we found Samuel's body pretty much right next to the guillotine. However we never saw Russman's body, the switch was always on the 3rd body for us which was always Misty.

Thanks, I was wondering because I saw all but Samuels, and I saw Misty, Russman and Marlton, but no Stu, but could this mean that the N4 are done with?

The problem however is how do we logically make the explanation of the characters going BACK to Washington to put the NavCard back in?????

They just go back. Really, it doesn't matter anyways. All we know is they do because it's required to finish the egg. It makes as much sense as the characters walking from China to Africa. There's something missing, but in the end it doesn't really matter.