Maxis Takes Control Of The Aether

NoahJ456

Let's discuss what this means for the next DLC and ideas for next steps for us to try in this mode. We are currently still in the game this was recorded in and need your help to find what to do next.

Here's the video of Maxis taking over the zombies:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, Maxis' side seems much more interesting than Richtofen's.

This asks so many questions:

What's happened to Richtofen?

What does this mean for DLC 4?

Are the O4 in this Argatha place?

And many many more.

Richtofen is given a body of a zombie, He is the only zombie with blue eyes and will always drop a power-up.

He has says stuff when he shows up so that is how we are sure it is him

This outcome in Buried makes me think that there will be 2 different maps with DLC4. I don't know how it would work if you hadn't completed any side quests, but having TranZit, Die Rise & Buried all locked in & the towers transmitting, it seems that 2 completely different maps/scenario's could be possible. This could explain why you can reset all 3 maps EE by pressing the box in Buried, giving you access to both maps? Hopefully.

It would be good if there was more hidden backstory somewhere within buried yet to be discovered. But doubtful.

This outcome in Buried makes me think that there will be 2 different maps with DLC4. I don't know how it would work if you hadn't completed any side quests, but having TranZit, Die Rise & Buried all locked in & the towers transmitting, it seems that 2 completely different maps/scenario's could be possible. This could explain why you can reset all 3 maps EE by pressing the box in Buried, giving you access to both maps? Hopefully.

It would be good if there was more hidden backstory somewhere within buried yet to be discovered. But doubtful.

that's the kicker, is that they still have to make maps that are fun and playable for casual players who care/know nothing about the story and easter eggs. I think they have teetered on this fine like very closely with buried. imagine someone who buys black ops 2 used and downloads all the mpa packs and they choose buried first... its going to be super super tough for them to get into it. That's how i started my zombies experience in WaW and i fear they are now too far into the EE's now that the maps are really less maps and more of levels or missions