Old maps on final DLC?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

There likely won't be a fifth DLC, this upcoming one will likely be the last. They generally don't have time to create that many, and out of respect to Ghosts, they don't release maps that close to the game release.

There likely won't be a fifth DLC, this upcoming one will likely be the last. They generally don't have time to create that many, and out of respect to Ghosts, they don't release maps that close to the game release.

Unless the Final DLC is split into two separate parts and released for the same time: One for zombies and one for MP.....

Unless the Final DLC is split into two separate parts and released for the same time: One for zombies and one for MP.....

I doubt they would do that, I can only see them repeating all an Zombies Map Pack or a Standard 4 MP + 1 Zombie Map Pack. Plus PS3 will get Vengeance in August, then DLC 4 will likely drop late-August and mid-September for PS3 and October will be filled with Ghosts hype. Like Tac said, not enough time..

All signs point toward no 5th DLC Map Pack anyway, with the Season Pass describing only 4 Map Packs and the Camos being a DLC.

Well I've seen people on YouTube bringing up the idea of the 4th DLC being a normal DLC with the four multiplayer maps and the Zombie map, and this mysterious "DLC 5" being entirely zombies. I've seen people saying that the 5th DLC wouldn't be included in the season pass, because i guess not everyone like zombies or something. But this sounds completely out there, and I seriously doubt Treyarch would don something like this. But either way, a fifth DLC would definitely be cool.