Zombies storyline starting to come to a conclusion?

qwest

Well if you haven't already seen MrRoflWaffle's video on the ending dialogue for the Buried Richtofen EE, then you might want to go check that out first. Link below:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAbcX_b_w8U

Anyways, at the ending of the Richtofen EE, he gets full control of the Aether letting him be able to almost anything he desires. He ends up sharing bodies with Samuel, for a reason I don't know. Now in the ending of the Maxis Easter Egg, maxis becomes the demonic announcer and quotes that he is going to kill everyone on the earth. I haven't seen the ending to maxis's side so that part might not be fully true, I just based it from what I've heard.

To me it sounds like the conclusion of the zombies storyline is coming SOON, not now but maybe the next game or even within dlc 4 or the rumored 5th. What do you guys think? Please leave a comment below.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion is that there is a 3rd all mighty presence at work here. Like i've been hearing and reading so much about Stuhlinger hearing another voice BESIDES Richtofen, I know someone in the forums have mentioned and reasearched into it, and honestly I wouldnt be surprised if that 3rd voice (I haven't brushed up on my reading around the forums lately) takes control away from either of those two.

I feel this story line will continue into the Next Gen Console Call of Duty.

• Administrators

I think that we will have one more map this game, coming out around September, and that all of this is the beginning of the end of the storyline. Or at least, the storyline as we know it.

We still have The Flesh to deal with I'm hoping. We need to know who the true announcer is, what happened to Arlington, The Flesh, the Original Three and Samantha.

It has to come down to time, the whole full circle thing keeps me thinking that the only way to fix the world, is to erase the history that lead to it. The intro to Die Rise and Buried show that the earth is still coming apart, even if you kill Maxis, stop Richtofen or any of that, you can't fight physics unless you start breaking laws, such as changing time.

Guess we'll find out soon!