The Giant aka Leroy: All known Abilities!

Hi Guys

This video explains the ways you can use the Giant in Buried to your benefit!

KT4-9zipML0

Video link: http://youtu.be/KT4-9zipML0

Abilities:

Confirmed in this video:

Given booze with his back to a breakable barrier the Giant will spin around and destroy the barrier

Given sweets in a crowd of zombies the Giant will follow you around and protect you by killing zombies for a period of time

Given sweets near a workbench the Giant will go gather parts and return to instantly build a buildable item eg the turbine, subsurface resonator, headchopper or tramplesteam

Given sweets near a drop the Giant will change the drop into something else eg turn a carpenter into a nuke

Given sweets while a weapon is available for collection at the Mystery box the Giant will re roll the box for you to get a different weapon

Given sweets near a vacant Mystery Box location the Giant will go get the Mystery Box from elsewhere in the map and bring it to the location near the player

Given sweets near a crawler the Giant will pick up the crawler and carry it around with him, rendering it harmless to the player

Confirmed in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D6AcMHMdPs

Given sweets near a placed Subsonic Resonator the Giant will go fetch a Turbine (provided it has been built) and place it next to the Resonator to power it

Confirmed this myself but did not record: Given sweets near the Mystery Box the Giant will smash the Mystery Box and it will stay in that location

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video, this should be a sticky and added to if needed.

Only if the wiki info is verified/abolished.

Sure. I will remove additional wiki info and test later today when I get home from work to update once verified. I know for a fact some of the things mentioned on the wiki re the Giant aren't correct so your point is valid.