Easily the Best Grief Map

I remember getting so excited for competitive zombies. Getting to work with my buds to outlive the band of randoms we were matched with. I was excited. But then I, like I'm sure you all have, realized that Grief is awful for competitive gaming. It's super slow at the start, most people you're matched with are just jokingly bad, the maps are absurdly small, the list goes on. So I never really played it unless I just didn't feel like thinking while I played. It's decent for some light casual zombie killing but I still rarely play.

However Buried is actually a genuinely fun experience. Not because it is actually competitive but because it is casual. It is actually decent sized, and the map layout is so brilliant that it flows well for just wandering aimlessly. This map is so much fun to just hop into a game and casually kill some zombies while 7 other people do the same. Having buildables available is also a huge plus by me. Hearing the Resonater firing from across the map just makes me go "Someone is probably having some good fun over there." Meanwhile there are trample steams all over the place making the map outrageously mobile. It's light and fun. I am happy to play a match or two while I wait for my friends to get online on it. I highly recommend giving it a good try.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend told me that there was jug and it immediately turned me off. Plus no emps? I don't have time to deal with randoms knifing me for 2 hours. Yes I understand the knifing is part of the game and everything. And when I die to someone spamming mp5 into my chest I know he outplayed me, but if this game is as long as EVERYone is saying, then I will not play it for a while. But then again there is a tourny sunday so I need to get some practice...