N4's body locations

TexAvery08

Starting a thread based on the N4's bodies' location in buried for the Richtofen's side in the Buried easter egg.

I personally only know of 3 locations which have bodies randomly spawn at. If you post in here I will add to the OP and give you credit at the end of each location.

Pictures and Video's would definitely help out.

All directions are based on coming from the guillotine.

Locations

- In the church right by the build table

- Right after the barrier that can be broken by Huckleberry between the candy shop and the general store.

- Outside the first entrance to the candy shop in the street between it and the general store.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say this is confirmed by any means but a guy I was playing with who had obviously been on this for sometime (you could just here the frustration and melancholy in his voice), should mention i joined in through an invite he sent me. He said that a body could be found between the general store and barn, as well in church, just past the location you've mentioned. Absolutely no legitimacy as I had not been assigned those areas. Could go up as unconfirmed until someone confirms it