2 NavCards Effecting Perk Lossage?

We'll ever since I put the Resolution 1295 (Buried) NavCard into the Green Run (Tranzit) NavCard table, I've been only losing one perk at a time when going down and getting revived. I have no idea why, if its a glitch or what.

Some background info on my account. I have completed the Ritchofen easter egg on both Great Leap Forward (Die Rise) and Green Run (Tranzit). I have inserted all NavCards, one at a time, in their respective NavCard Tables. I say one at a time because my player now has 2 NavCards at any given point. No idea why but after i inserted the Die Rise NavCard into Buried's NavCard table, then went and picked up the Buried card again then the Die Rise card I got 2 NavCards on my screen. Overlapping each other.

I tried to pick up the the Green Run (Tranzit) card as well. It ended up switching out the Die Rise NavCard to Tranzit's. I have yet to go to Die Rise and try to switch Buried's NavCard for a Die Rise NavCard. I don't think this will work because they are tilted to the opposite side, and the overlap with the 2 NavCards always makes a sort of "X"

Sorry to be so lengthy but I think this is a major point that has been overlooked or not discussed yet.

Anybody else experience this HUGE advantage?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this since the day Buried was released. Only realised 2 days ago. I have all 3 NavCard's inserted into their respective Tables. I am really loving it though. Once you have 7 Perks and you go down, no more OVER 9000 rage moments. Just go back through the Mansion and re-grab that last one and POOF- Problem Solved!

I have no idea how I got this, but, as Marleton says:

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth! Horses can and will bite if provoked."