Maxis' true intentions are finally revealed!

Dahniska

If this is the end for our new four characters, as both richtofen and maxis have hinted they will die here ( maxis saying the earth and it's inhabitants will jot survive and richtofen showing their dead body's in the infinity round) they had a good run:

These characters survived three maps, crossed the world by foot, bus, elevator, and flashes, and singlehandedly compleated the TRI-wave-aether system, which is more then the Mob of the dead, call of the dead, soldiers, CDC, CIA, Alcatraz prisoners and guards, and every one of the failed attempts at a spire arround the globe's contestants!

Good job Samule J. Stuhlinger....

Russman...

Marelton Johnson...

And Abigale "Misty" Briarton...

May the demonic anouncer have mercy on you... :);) :(

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its time to call it a stalemate- I still have personally thoughts on the matter (like we all do right now) but in the words of Misty: "We need to remember why we're here!"

It's time we stop arguing about who's right or wrong- this the Zombie Story, anything can and WILL happen! We still have one more map to go, guys, let's not argue until we know EXACTLY how things pan out for both of their plans. Until then, let's get out there and tear this map apart for all the story it's got!

I think its time to call it a stalemate- I still have personally thoughts on the matter (like we all do right now) but in the words of Misty: "We need to remember why we're here!"

It's time we stop arguing about who's right or wrong- this the Zombie Story, anything can and WILL happen! We still have one more map to go, guys, let's not argue until we know EXACTLY how things pan out for both of their plans. Until then, let's get out there and tear this map apart for all the story it's got!

I'll say we just used a giant hillbilly in an underground wastern town in africa under a quarry to help us compleate tasks for a German computer AI so he can find his daughter in another German's body and destroy the world for the second time.....

How high are these writers?

I'll say we just used a giant hillbilly in an underground wastern town in africa under a quarry to help us compleate tasks for a German computer AI so he can find his daughter in another German's body and destroy the world for the second time.....

How high are these writers?

Whatever there on, I want some of that stuff *laughs* :D

My opinion of maxis changed ever since moon when he attempted to destroy earth to stop richtofen. There's no actions to justify mass murder to stop one person.

this part! yes, i remember him letting out the most diabolical laugh after we blew up Earth...after that i was like oh no, he isnt at all wat we thought he was...and now look, he shows his true face (not literally lol)

and just think about BOTH ends of the Buried easter egg, either one of them ended on a "good note" or gave positive hope- no, both of sides we actually pretty bad.

you cant say maxis is evil and richtofen is good for the simple fact BOTH of their paths ended bad...

My opinion of maxis changed ever since moon when he attempted to destroy earth to stop richtofen. There's no actions to justify mass murder to stop one person.

this part! yes, i remember him letting out the most diabolical laugh after we blew up Earth...after that i was like oh no, he isnt at all wat we thought he was...and now look, he shows his true face (not literally lol)

and just think about BOTH ends of the Buried easter egg, either one of them ended on a "good note" or gave positive hope- no, both of sides we actually pretty bad.

you cant say maxis is evil and richtofen is good for the simple fact BOTH of their paths ended bad...

Lol, which is why we' e been going with the lesser of two evils.

@mocking

And I mean sure you can technically call it a positive ending but the overshadowing story is always gonna put it at two crazy guys having an argument. The one that has his argument sound more like English and less like gibberish isn't sane, just less crazy than the other dude :D

I found infinite fire sale, possible hope for the human race, and mule kick + to be a VERY POSSITIVE ending....

not at all, wen you kill zombies they come back stronger and stronger, hence why on infinite round zombies take no damage and you have to find your bodies..because THATS the future. now i say to you sir.....does that sound very positive? lol :lol:

I found infinite fire sale, possible hope for the human race, and mule kick + to be a VERY POSSITIVE ending....

not at all, wen you kill zombies they come back stronger and stronger, hence why on infinite round zombies take no damage and you have to find your bodies..because THATS the future. now i say to you sir.....does that sound very positive? lol :lol:

Well things have changed now, richtofen wouldn't let his own body die, now would he? Especially if he has full control over the either....

Well things have changed now, richtofen wouldn't let his own body die, now would he? Especially if he has full control over the either....

he has full control over Aether, he can pick and choose a body to inhabit whenever he feels like it. plus he doesnt have to LET the zombies kill his body, he DOES control them lol

all i gotta say is, im gonna have real good fun killing richtofen over and over and over and over and over, and the best part? I get MAGIC DROPS each time i kill a richtofen zombie. HEHEHE I lover maxis. Cant wait for the final reward!

Listen, I know every one likes Richtofen. It was everybody's favorite character to play as, I get it. He had funny quotes, everybody liked him. And people will continue to defend him because he was their favorite player in Black Ops. But if you had been following the actual story of Zombies since W@W (aka like Tac, MMX, and I have) you would look at the whole Richtofen vs Maxis with a much more open mind.

If you honestly think Maxis is bad and Richtofen is good, you need to go back and do your research. Sorry.

This isn't about favouritism. Richtofen could have the most boring personality but it still wouldn't change anything.

Also, I don't think any of us said he was good (I didn't at least). We know Richtofen is a psychopathic, crazy and bad man. But Maxis doesn't have a very pretty picture either. You don't have to have been around since WaW to see that.

Point is, they're both bad, and I find Richtofen to be the lesser of two evils. We don't fully understand the outcomes for both sides yet, but we know one thing at least. That Maxis was lying, and his intentions include the earth destroyed (not directly, I imagine to get to Agartha he needs to destroy the outer layer of Earth to get to Samantha).

It was Maxis's intention to destroy the Earth from Moon. If he succeeded we wouldn't even be playing right now.

Plus his revenge is far more "evil" than Richtofens psychopathic behaviors. He was willing to destroy the entire Earth, killing everyone just so Richtofen would be stuck in the MTD with nothing to do but talk to himself, for the rest of eternity.

He attempts to do to Richtofen what happens to the cast of MOTD only it's just a map with only Richtofen....by himself....forever.

Even when they were both Nazi's it was clear that Richtofen wanted to just play around with his inventions "I knew I should have invented an egg moving robot" however it was Maxis who wanted to create an undead army, to help the 3rd Reich win the war. I love how people talk about how being a Nazi inherently makes someone evil while ignoring the fact that the person who actually wanted them to win was Maxis.

MMX and I actually talked about this while playing a game of Grief the other day and we basically agreed that there's not really a side to pick from, but because there's two options, it's stereotypical to automatically assume there's a right or wrong, good or bad ending, evil and good, etc. Whatever you wanna call it, that's usually the assumption, one is leading you down a good path, the other isnt. So, I basically said it's like picking the lesser of two evils, but even that is a loose way to put it, because I don't think either side could be justified to be completely good or evil. They've both done things that are questionable to their morals. I think each will obviously have their final result, but neither will have a certain kind of ending.

If that makes sense.

MMX and I actually talked about this while playing a game of Grief the other day and we basically agreed that there's not really a side to pick from, but because there's two options, it's stereotypical to automatically assume there's a right or wrong, good or bad ending, evil and good, etc. Whatever you wanna call it, that's usually the assumption, one is leading you down a good path, the other isnt. So, I basically said it's like picking the lesser of two evils, but even that is a loose way to put it, because I don't think either side could be justified to be completely good or evil. They've both done things that are questionable to their morals. I think each will obviously have their final result, but neither will have a certain kind of ending.

If that makes sense.

Even though my response may be predictable, I continue nonetheless: Brilliant!