Maxis' true intentions are finally revealed!

Dahniska

From what I've found, doing all of maxis's EE results in maxis becoming the anouncer for all games, but idk about that....

I've only seen PTG's video of this and tbh i dont think they actually achieved this. There's no proof of completion of the EE or that they entered a new game. Just the video of the quote and the screen already red.

Doing richtofen supposedly puts Samule in I beleive, but I haven't seen any real confirmation of that....

Here in this video from LiamFTWinter we have actual Proof. He has all perks, which would prove he has completed the EE, unlike the other video which we have no indication of anything. I think we should theorize on what Richtofen is going to be doing until someone fully uncovers this Maxis EndGame.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks brett. :)

Regardless of Youtube videos, I will be doing the Maxis side with four people who have done a perfect Maxis streak and all NavCards. I will be testing this myself. Is there anything anyone would like me to look at/for? (I'll be doing this sometime within a week due to time constraints.)

Thanks brett. :)

Regardless of Youtube videos, I will be doing the Maxis side with four people who have done a perfect Maxis streak and all NavCards. I will be testing this myself. Is there anything anyone would like me to look at/for? (I'll be doing this sometime within a week due to time constraints.)

If you are recording it, be sure to include some gameplay after you have done the easter egg. I want to know how Maxis firesale song and announcements sound. Also if you could tell us what the reward is from doing Maxis side. Richtofen's side gave you a 4th weapon slot and a permanent firesale so I am sure Maxis has something too.

So Maxis is not evil? You guys forget that he was a Nazi who made horrible human tests. He blew up the earth and now he is saying: "neither the earth nor its people will survive". So yeah he is totally a nice guy who only wants his daughter back :roll:

I'm not saying that Richtofen is good because there is no good side its Evil vs Evil and what I strongly believe O4 coming back as a good side later on fighting against Maxis and Richtofen.

So Maxis is not evil? You guys forget that he was a Nazi who made horrible human tests. He blew up the earth and now he is saying: "neither the earth nor its people will survive". So yeah he is totally a nice guy who only wants his daughter back :roll:

I'm not saying that Richtofen is good because there is no good side its Evil vs Evil and what I strongly believe O4 coming back as a good side later on fighting against Maxis and Richtofen.

No. Richtofen was a Nazi who made horrible human tests. Maxis was a chief scientist, a researcher.

No. Richtofen was a Nazi who made horrible human tests. Maxis was a chief scientist, a researcher.

And who gave orders to Richtofen telling him to put test subject in the chamber and to do that and to do this etc....?

And who gave orders to Richtofen telling him to put test subject in the chamber and to do that and to do this etc....?

The Reichstag High Command

• Administrators

No. Maxis.

Maxis was giving him the orders, that is correct. He was passing them down from Reichstag, but still seemed pretty passionate about the orders. I just think that his intentions of killing the inhabitants of Earth isn't exactly evil, he's sparing them from Richtofen's torment.

No Richtofen got direct orders from Maxis. Who lead the Group 935. Maxis ordered different tests to be conducted. He himself was obsessed with army of undead.

I am still unsure about the morality of maxis actions in buried but as to the experiments before, maxis is not an innocent bystander or a messenger from the high command.

"Dr. Maxis says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered of someone who isn't dead yet. I am not convinced"

A personal opinion of maxis is to conduct tests on living humans, that is not a order from the high command.

That is just one example I can find quickly, if this is discussed further I'll try to get some more but maxis was not just a researcher he was the one giving richtofen orders, although ric did go above and beyond these orders and do some even more horrible things.

Maxis is evil, attempting to find agartha and save his daughter at the cost of the rest of the planet and it's people. Saving by killing will always be a bullshit idea, especially since that was not what he was doing. His was a selfish act in order to find Agartha.

Honestly, it's not a matter of perception, Maxis is evil for trying to fulfill his selfish goals by killing everyone in the process. I don't see any actual good in it.

Some people are claiming that destroying humanity to save them from Richtofens torment is not an evil act, and I can defiantly see that logic,

But the question is was that his intention?

Did he want to save humanity or was there destruction just a side effect for him saving his daughter?

And then there is another question of whether destroying the planet to save his daughter is an evil act?

A decision of whether he is evil or not, Regardless of his intentions is going to be a very personal matter and there is no way everyone will ever agree but it is necessary to take a step back and get some perspective before forming a personal opinion, look at the reason maxis don what he did and what led him to do it and forget about having any "Bragging rights" as to what you though might have happened.

What we all need to do is listen to the audio again, because it is pretty damn clear from the audio that he wasn't trying to "save" humanity by killing them, but only opening agartha to be reunited with samantha. As he says, he is regretful that the planet and it's people won't survive as a result of finding Agartha.

What this adds up to is that he is in fact selfish, even if he does have guilt. He might not consider himself evil, but sacrificing the planet for your daughter is evil (though perfectly understandable). It's greed. One of the seven deadly sins for godsake. By that standard it is completely evil.

Maybe some people just have a weird perception of morals...

I thought we established Maxis was evil when he tricked the O4 into sending 3 super nukes at the Earth killing billions.. But I guess killing the remaining hundred or so is pretty evil as well.

Actually, weren't "Maxis' true intentions" revealed on Moon?

Richtofen's boss was Maxis. Maxis's bosses were the Nazis. Since Richtofen signed up for them, Richtofen also worked for the Nazis. The Nazis told Maxis to make an army of the undead. Maxis wrote in his personal files that he thought the undead army was going to be a massive failure.

Maxis did what he did because he had to.

I'm glad I decided to follow Rictofen, pretty cool you can use him again, even if it's him sharing Stulingers body.

A couple of questions, can you reset these EEs yet to get both outcomes? And once Richtofen's side is completed, does Samuel have blue eyes the rest of the game, and every game after or do they only stay once per game?

And on the note of who is good or evil, it's definitely clear Richtofen is still the greater of the evils. Any attempt to "save" the planet is only to have a population that he can control. Maxis, is a more misguided evil that is based on the love of his daughter and what he will do (or not do) to correct what's happened. I don't have kids, but if I did, I would certainly put anything or anyone second.

There used to be a quote about villains starting out with a noble purpose but I forget lol. Maxis went from trying to improve the human condition to making sure we are gone to spare us the suffering, and to best Richtofen of course.

Yeah, I really think Maxis has just lost it. What is the point of saving Samantha if there is no more home for them? I suppose that they could just stay together, their souls in the Aether. But I don't think even Sam would want that. He is truly just a selfish, insane man.

Look, Maxis is evil. His beliefs and intentions to himself might seem justified, but only to him. I'm going to quote Misty on this one.

"Point is, we do it. We keep moving, we keep fighting. It's what we do. Day in, day out. If you really need a reason why we do this, I'll give you one. We do it because doing something...anything...is better than doing nothing."

I would rather have a fighting chance at living, than let him wipe us out (this is technically the second time his done this) for the "greater good". HE thinks its good, but it doesn't mean it is.

Also if you're going to use the perception angle, it goes both ways.

I would rather have a fighting chance at living, than let him wipe us out (this is technically the second time his done this) for the "greater good". HE thinks its good, but it doesn't mean it is.

Also if you're going to use the perception angle, it goes both ways.

*starts slow clap* yes...i rather fight and live too

That's close-minded. There's no black and white here, just shades of gray. You know how people say they'd choose you over the whole world? Sometimes it is literal.

Dude, being selfish IS evil. Greed is the root of so much of it in the world. Yes he want's to save his child. I'm sure many would do that. That doesn't make him any less evil. He was willing to destroy everything to get what he wanted.

Sure, he probably doesn't want to actually destroy the world, but this doesn't change anything. If you really won't back down from this, then let's change the word from evil to antagonistic. I don't believe you can deny that, and that is basically what everyone means when they say evil. Antagonists aren't always evil, they just go against everyone else.

Also, plus one to Rissole on the whole keep fighting thing.

You obviously know nothing of evil. Try defining it. It's practically made up. The term evil in itself is fictional. What is evil? It's your perception. Your bias. The Nazis were evil, because America, who won the war, said so. Would've been the same the other way around.

Also, nice to know if a kid takes all the cookies for himself that his selfishness is an act of evil. =_=