Maxis' true intentions are finally revealed!

Dahniska

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oppss i was sooo wrong. THIS IS REAL. How can i prove this? Gather a party of 4 player who have compled all 3 EE's of the same side and who have done their navcard work on all 3 maps. Go in the game. access the box and the ending story playes for the EE that is currently lit up.

You can apperently do this in any game as long as the panel is fully lit up. Test this for 100% please using custom games!!!

This is confirmed via other sources as well. Yep, Maxis is evil. In a typical plot twist, the guy who acts like a good guy all along turns out to be the bad guy. And others are saying that Maxis remains the announcer for the rest of the game. So... does this mean that in DLC 4, whichever one you sided with in the other maps is the announcer? This is hurting my head a bit.

19TLH2sNdAA

Here's a shorter version courtesy of Benn.

It looks legit. But I don't think there's any point coming to a conclusion UNTIL we can get the full details. We don't know what happens to Richtofen, if Maxis is even Announcer (he may have some kind of power like "ethereal energy", on par with Richtofen), how he got to this perch, or even the results of Richtofen's easter egg!

Neat! I don’t feel bad about believing Richtofen then! I knew he is the lesser of the 2... well 3 evils.

Although Maxis has done something, I am still betting that by or in DLC 4 neither Maxis nor Richtofen will be in control.

Get ready for Apocalypse part 2!

So...what the blue hell happens to Richtofen? Are there gonna be two Announcers now? if so Oh joy I can see the two arguing it out over who get's to say 'Insta-Kill', or 'MaxAmmo'. Imagine the possiblities the next DLC, 8 man easter egg hunt N4 + O4= Each side can do either Maxis or Richtofens Easter Egg as usual, haha silly. Thinking of it now get's my mind boggled! We must find answer to what happens with richtofen.

Wow...do I have the right to say first? ._.

When transit had just come out and everyone was all good guy maxis, I said, nah Rich is the good guy, he's been saving ass all this time. I used maxis' nuke earth to stop rich as the backbone for my argument though. I finally get to say it...I told ya so 8-).

Wow...do I have the right to say first? ._.

When transit had just come out and everyone was all good guy maxis, I said, nah Rich is the good guy, he's been saving ass all this time. I used maxis' nuke earth to stop rich as the backbone for my argument though. I finally get to say it...I told ya so 8-).

lol. I knew Maxis was a a-hole when he "accidently" blew up the Earth with billions of innocent lives.

What kind of grade-a scientist has his calculations off?

I personally don't believe that Maxis is evil

I don't know how you believe that if you've seen the end of the easter egg. Destroying the remaining life on earth isn't evil? Lying about repairing the earth to get people to do your dirty work isn't evil?

Face it man, he is evil. Even if he was just trying to get back at Richtofen, he is evil.

• Administrators

I personally don't believe that Maxis is evil

I don't know how you believe that if you've seen the end of the easter egg. Destroying the remaining life on earth isn't evil? Lying about repairing the earth to get people to do your dirty work isn't evil?

Face it man, he is evil. Even if he was just trying to get back at Richtofen, he is evil.

He wants to destroy the human race and the planet, this is true. However, I base whether he is evil or not on the intentions, not the action. He is saving them by killing them, basically. Saving them from Richtofen, from everything he can and will do to the human race. I haven't seen the entire EE, but that is how I am perceiving all this.

He is saving them by killing them, basically. Saving them from Richtofen, from everything he can and will do to the human race. I haven't seen the entire EE, but that is how I am perceiving all this.

If he becomes the demonic announcer, then at that point they ARE saved from Richtofen (at least presumably). Anything further is Maxis' own doing... such as destroying them and the planet.

Waaaaaaaait just one minute here. Guys, seriously? Out of everyone in the world, you're going to trust PlayTheGame?

Now, I'm not usually on the side publicly against them, but I feel I must on this one. These guys have been known to have false info, and they blatantly attacked this site once. They label their videos atrociously wrong things on purpose. They claim easter eggs that don't exist.

Out of EVERYONE, you're going to trust a 10-second video from THEM? It just LOOKS photoshopped. I mean, after all, it's only like 10 seconds long! Add a red tint and choose a voice actor.

I'm not saying it isn't true. But sheesh. At least get a second opinion before going nuts. I'm trying this out myself if I can ever find one more person who did all of Maxis's stuff.

Waaaaaaaait just one minute here. Guys, seriously? Out of everyone in the world, you're going to trust PlayTheGame?

Now, I'm not usually on the side publicly against them, but I feel I must on this one. These guys have been known to have false info, and they blatantly attacked this site once. They label their videos atrociously wrong things on purpose. They claim easter eggs that don't exist.

Out of EVERYONE, you're going to trust a 10-second video from THEM? It just LOOKS photoshopped. I mean, after all, it's only like 10 seconds long! Add a red tint and choose a voice actor.

I'm not saying it isn't true. But sheesh. At least get a second opinion before going nuts. I'm trying this out myself if I can ever find one more person who did all of Maxis's stuff.

PTG did make another video with the full dialogue, which I find very hard to fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhHKjLn7 ... RX8rvfcyfA

Say what you will about them, they're fairly reliable in giving decent info when it comes out. They do have a habit of making out their own self made info to be true, but the dialogue is legit.

Benn is kind of a douche, though.

I'm not so sure about this. Only because we only see the video of it already being red. So how did this happen? Did they start a new game and it looked like this? Because if this is after the EE they should have every perk (Since there is no way to lose them).

I'm not so sure about this. Only because we only see the video of it already being red. So how did this happen? Did they start a new game and it looked like this? Because if this is after the EE they should have every perk (Since there is no way to lose them).

They probably just added the audio from the egg to random gameplay tbh.