Speculation on Other Map packs/Zombie Maps

Welcome Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Zombies enthusiasts,

Recently, Me, Spence_ZILLA, and two of my friends, who wish to remain unnamed, while waiting for a fourth friend to do the newest easter egg, thought about the future map packs.

We have found, through research, that the distance between The Great Leap Foward to Resolution 1295 and the distance between Green Run to Resolution 1295 are eerily similar and create create a triangle. When the triangle is reflected onto the northern hemisphere, to crete a diamond, the point ends up near the North pole, this leads us to believe this will be part of the final map pack. We then found the exact center of of said diamond and found that it ends up near London, England, close to Big Ben and the London Eye. This lead us to believe that there will be second zombies map in the final map pack, that will conclude the zombie apocalypse or this end of the story. Other evidence to suggest this is that all the Characters appear to be american, and that if we take the name of a new Buried achievement "When the revolution comes," the names of the Black Ops 2 map packs, and F-E-A-R, the first letter of the names of each Black Ops 1 map packs. During the American Revolution who did the Americans FEAR most, the British.

If we come up with anything else i will add that to this post, leave your comments and further speculations on this topic.

Message me on Xbox or PM me here,

Spence ZILLA

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Zombies enthusiasts,

Recently, Me, Spence_ZILLA, and two of my friends, who wish to remain unnamed, while waiting for a fourth friend to do the newest easter egg, thought about the future map packs.

We have found, through research, that the distance between The Great Leap Foward to Resolution 1295 and the distance between Green Run to Resolution 1295 are eerily similar and create create a triangle. When the triangle is reflected onto the northern hemisphere, to crete a diamond, the point ends up near the North pole, this leads us to believe this will be part of the final map pack. We then found the exact center of of said diamond and found that it ends up near London, England, close to Big Ben and the London Eye. This lead us to believe that there will be second zombies map in the final map pack, that will conclude the zombie apocalypse or this end of the story. Other evidence to suggest this is that all the Characters appear to be american, and that if we take the name of a new Buried achievement "When the revolution comes," the names of the Black Ops 2 map packs, and F-E-A-R, the first letter of the names of each Black Ops 1 map packs. During the American Revolution who did the Americans FEAR most, the British.

If we come up with anything else i will add that to this post, leave your comments and further speculations on this topic.

Message me on Xbox or PM me here,

Spence ZILLA

I personally agree and like the triangle and diamond theory but I also believe that F-E-A-R is just a coincidental acronym because I have yet to see any developer comment on it. (Correct me if I'm wrong).