Maxis' Plan Revealed: Who is telling the truth?

With the releae of Buried, our mysterious 'friend' Doctor Maxis has finally shed some light on his plans to the group.

As you spawn in Buried, Maxis will once again greet you by saying:

"Attention my [?] friends, our journey reaches ever closer to it's conclusion. With your help, we will heal the earth [...]"

Now this is very important, because it's the exact same thing Richtofen said in TranZit after completing the EE.

"[...] Soon this beautiful planet will be healed once more"

So with both Maxis and Richtofen basicly promising the exact same thing, who do you think is actually telling the truth?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen. With the world break then he really doesn't have a world to rule over and he can't exactly rule over billions of people as a GOD.

Sure he can control the zombies but with everyone else in the world being a zombie then there really is no point.

All Maxis wants is his revenge on Richtofen.

After Maxis's easter egg on buried it's pretty obvious who is actually the "good" one.

Richtofen may be crazy and evil, but really I think he just wants to have fun doing random crap (as evidence of grief and turned).

I mean, even before Black Ops 2, it was kinda obvious that there was something off about Maxis. You don't just destroy Earth so your enemy has "less" to play with. All of us had our suspicions about him back than, and they were finally confirmed today after nearly 2 years.

I am just curious as to what the Richtofen side does, and what happens to Maxis in it.

I mean, even before Black Ops 2, it was kinda obvious that there was something off about Maxis. You don't just destroy Earth so your enemy has "less" to play with. All of us had our suspicions about him back than, and they were finally confirmed today after nearly 2 years.

I am just curious as to what the Richtofen side does, and what happens to Maxis in it.

Yeah, I never trusted Maxis in the first place. There was always something off.

I'm just wondering how they'll do DLC 4 with two different outcomes. Something has to happen where there will be one end result.