How to pap round 1 awaken the gazebo

TheBSZombie

Well that sucks Bagel. lol

But how to do this without the trample steam?

Step one: Shoot the first 5 zombies and knife them to get as much points as possible.

-This should result in your total to be about 1500 points.

Step two: Draw the remington

-For an extra 1000 points, your ending total to 2500

Step three: Let out the Big guy and use the booze to release him from the jail

-This will result in an extra ~300 which will get you to a total of 2800

Step four: Get another bottle of booze. This can be found in the saloon or back in the jail cell. To get to the saloon one go to the stables and head to the back of the cave and turn left. Follow the path into the saloon and buy the door to the lobby by buying the door next to the bowie knife.

-You might as well buy it because you will be returning here so minus 750. So this will bring your total to about 2050.

Step five: Use this first booze to open up the gunsmith's room by using leroy. Heres the thing you need to get 1000+. To do this go to the juggernog hallway and use the booze to send him into the debris.

-If you do it correctly you will net 1600+ which will bring your total to about 3650

Step Six: Use the two pieces of chalk on the question marks by the box location and jail cell

-This will give you an additional 2000 points bringing your total to about 5650

Step Seven: Pick up a piece of chalk. Go back to the stables and go back to the saloon. Go to the top of the saloon and use your chalk. Then go buy another bottle of booze and then jump over to power from the top and turn it on.

-This will result in an increase of 1000 and then a decrease of a 1000 keep you at the same total of 5650

Step Eight: Use your booze to clear the debris between the general store and the candy store

-This will gain you a total of around 1300 increasing your total to around 6950

Step Nine: Grab a piece of chalk and head over towards the courthouse and open that door. And use your chalk there.

-The door will cost 1250 and then the chalk will give you 1000. This will decrease your total to about 6700.

:!:

If you know about the secreat entrance that involves jumping the fence then you could have went ahead and gone to the haunted after step eight. But since this may be a glitch (or just not known to all) to others I decided to add steps on how to get to the house the better way.

:!:

Step Ten: Go get another bottle of booze by using the stable method. Then head on over to the Witch's house. Use your booze on leroy and if you are far enough you should get enough points to end up with a balance of 5000 after opening the door to the house.

If you need a gun to deal with the witch then get another bottle of booze and use that on the vulture aid room. You will get 2k from using the chalk because its the last one. For more than enough to get a gun.

Step Eleven: Go through the house without points being taken away. If you use the Double Tap trick, it should be easy. If you did the additional step stated above a gun should kill them very easily.

Step Twelve: kill the final witch, grab the perk bottle, then Pack a Punch.

Achievement complete Now celebrate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 'trick' in the spoiler, BSZombie, I think has been removed in a hot fix.

Used to be you'd double jump by a post on the fence of the mansion near that rock where you can Tramplesteam over, but the other day we were playing, left the game and got a message about needing to update to the current game settings, were logged out of XBL, didn't d/l anything, signed back in, went back into game and now when we double jump by that post instead of giving us the extra height to jump over the rock, it puts us into a crouch.

So, I think they fixed that 'trick'. ;)

That 'trick' in the spoiler, BSZombie, I think has been removed in a hot fix.

Used to be you'd double jump by a post on the fence of the mansion near that rock where you can Tramplesteam over, but the other day we were playing, left the game and got a message about needing to update to the current game settings, were logged out of XBL, didn't d/l anything, signed back in, went back into game and now when we double jump by that post instead of giving us the extra height to jump over the rock, it puts us into a crouch.

So, I think they fixed that 'trick'. ;)

Yea I was playing with piff and we didn't have perks and we went about round 10 and he couldn't get across and we both ended up dying lol. So I think they patched it. I kind of wished they didn't and only fixed it in turned though.

Just so you all know, the farther away you are from the obstacles when Mumblypeg breaks them, the more points you get. I got 2000+ points off one obstacle break. That was our strategy. We could open whatever we wanted with the excess points and do a box draw.

Just so you all know, the farther away you are from the obstacles when Mumblypeg breaks them, the more points you get. I got 2000+ points off one obstacle break. That was our strategy. We could open whatever we wanted with the excess points and do a box draw.

That's a very creative name for the "big dude" Mubmlypeg :lol:

Problem with this strategy is if you miss, you lose big. And there is big chance Mubmlypeg will miss those barriers sometimes unless you have done it dozens times and too good for this.

Problem with this strategy is if you miss, you lose big. And there is big chance Mubmlypeg will miss those barriers sometimes unless you have done it dozens times and too good for this.

Yeah. You have to get good at lining him up. Once you've mastered it, you get awesome points.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember that the para/petra will get you unlimitedfree booze.

Also, maybe I'm missing something, but you can drop down in the stables, run to the saloon, jump easily over to the gunsmith.

Then you can get chalks without ts or para or strafe jumps.

You'll still need to fling to the courthouse.

Also, maybe I'm missing something, but you can drop down in the stables, run to the saloon, jump easily over to the gunsmith.

You can but you need the trample steam if you plan on purely using the chalk. You could probably use a combination of the two to pap faster if you found the right strategy. How would you get free booze with the para/petra?

I did this achievement with a friend. It was boring for him, but what are friends for?

1) Point-whore kill all zombies, but one...Usually I was getting 5-6 kills. Have your friend babysit the zombie the old school way. (Do not use the Giant)

2) Draw and purchase Remington.

3) Let the Giant out.

4) Run through the stables and mineshaft to Saloon, buy Bowie Knife debris.

5) Grab Booze, open Gunsmith. (Try for long range, but 1000 points is all you really need here.

6) If you have the points now (750) open the General Store, have your friend build the Tramplsteam upstairs from the box spawn to save time.

7) Draw gun chalks. (When using the TS to get into the Courthouse, have your friend lead the Zombie towards the Saloon...better safe than sorry)

8) If another free booze spawns, use it to open the Church. If it's not free, depending on how much distance you had when you opened the Gunsmith might leave you a few hundred points short from what you need. If that's the case, have your friend down themselves a few times and get points by reviving.

9) Make the Church chalk your last one to draw and make sure you bring your TS with you. (Use the General Store to get over to that side.)

10) Before you TS into the Mansion/Ghost House yard, make sure you have at least 6250 points.

11) With Remington, walk through the house (DO NOT RUN) while aiming down the sights. When you see a ghost/witch, let them get fairly close before you fire. If you fire from a distance, you have a good chance of missing. If you miss when she's close, back-up and fire again.

12) After a witch is killed, stop aiming down the sights to get a speed boost, but DO NOT RUN. Always aim when approaching corners and doorways.

13) Best time to reload is as soon as you enter the hidden hallway behind the bookcase. Depending on how well you did prior will depend on how many shells you can get in. You'll be reloading as a witch comes at you in the Hallway, to stop reloading spam the fire trigger. You will hip-fire to kill this witch.

14) Continue on after that normally, paying close attention to the secret hallway exit. I never just exit the hallway, I always wait for the witch to pop her head around that corner and execute her before I exit the secret hallway.

15) Once you can see the garden, you can run the rest of the way, but turn around when you exit the house and kill the last one, she should drop a perk bottle and this will be your cue that you've made it.

16) Navigate the maze and PaP. Achievement will pop when you retrieve your PaPed weapon.

I had this run in theater mode, but it only recorded the first 5 minutes for whatever reason. Treyarch...

Hope this helps someone. Although the Remington is expensive, it's the most forgiving, in my opinion.

You can but you need the trample steam if you plan on purely using the chalk. You could probably use a combination of the two to pap faster if you found the right strategy. How would you get free booze with the para/petra?

Start game, hit box for petra, give big guy booze, petra him until he acts, slowly, as if he crashed into the barrier, then as long as the jail barrier remains closed, unlimited booze will spawn until you break the jail debris.

No candy will spawn until you break the jail barrier, presumably last.

I don't know if this is a glitch or yet another way the petra makes the game super easy.

Great strategy!! Couldn't of done it without this! Just got it done and I feel accomplished! Hahaha

It was perfect too since I got all the way out there with 5125 points and I forgot to turn on the power!! So I did 2 trips through this damned house!!

just more power for the cause Hahaha

Great strategy!! Couldn't of done it without this! Just got it done and I feel accomplished! Hahaha

It was perfect too since I got all the way out there with 5125 points and I forgot to turn on the power!! So I did 2 trips through this damned house!!

just more power for the cause Hahaha

Exactly what happened to me the first time lol. Die Rise and Motd has mesed me up power wise...