How to pap round 1 awaken the gazebo

TheBSZombie

So after reading up on a lot of different theories most people said that you need the time bomb. Well thats not true. but anyways, heres how to do it.

As soon as you spawn you need to head down to the buried town. You probably will want to get the olympia first becaues it helps with the witch but it isn't actually needed.

When you head underground the first thing you need to do is use the chalk of the remington. That will give you 1000 points.

Next you want to go to the general store and pay the 750 points to get inside. There are multiple entrances, I usually buy the one closest to the box. Once you are inside start getting pieces for the.... TRAMPLE STEAM. Build that at the workbench next to jug.

After you build it you want to head across to the stable. When you get to the stable you need to use the trample steam and jump across to the top of the general store. (The place where you hop down to the bank). After that you need to hop into the bank and grab a chalk. Now head over to the two question marks next to the box. Now kill 5 of the 6 zombies. Maximize your points by shooting 7-8 times in the leg then knifing. You REALLY REALLY want a double points. If you don't get it, I would start over but you don't necessarily have to.

Once you kill the 5 zombies use the chalk on the question mark. If you got a double points put the chalk on during the double points for 2000 points instead of 1000 points.

Now go back to the stables and use the trample steam to get back over to the bank (you can jump across, but without stamina up it requires expert timing). Get another chalk and use that on the remaining question mark by the box.

Now it is time to release "Big Boy." After releasing him you need to get another chalk.

Now heres is where the trample steam shines. After getting a chalk you will want to get back to the roof that is opposite of the saloon. You will use your trample steam to jump across the "road" and get onto the porch that has the question mark. Use your chalk then go into the saloon. Buy the debris next to the bowie. After that pick up the free bottle of booze. DO NOT PURCHASE THE FRONT DOOR. If you do, you are waisting points. Now head over to power by jumping across to candy store from the top porch. Turn on the power.

If you go to the bottom of the stables, there is a mine that goes to the left. If you follow that mine, it will lead you straight to the saloon. Just head outside and use your chalk and then get a bottle of booze and jump over to power then turn it on.

Now get another piece of chalk (you will drop the booze) and head over to the box. Go to the roof that is just outside of the room that has the trample steam. Use the trample steam to jump over to the speed cola. Now use the chalk and jump back to the box area and go get your booze.

Make sure you have a trample steam.

Now go open the door to the vulture aid by using "BIG BOY". After you open it go back to the alley between candy shop and general store. Use your trample steam to jump over the debris. Now blow it up with a gernade. Make sure to get another one.

Get the last piece of chalk and head over to the church and use it there. Since this is the last one, it should net you 2000 points I believe. Then head over to the haunted house.

If you look at the gate of the haunted house there should be a random rock that crushed the gate. Use your trample steam to jump over the rock. Once you are over you need to buy the door to haunted house.

Once you jump into the haunted house, run over to double tap. This brings the ghost to you. Now run past here but do not get to far. Start walking up to the bookcase. She shouldn't respawn and as long as you keep walking she will be behind you. Get through the house and once you are out pull out your olympia and shoot her. She should go down in one shot.

Now head over to the pack a punch and pack a punch. The achievement should pop up when you pick up your weapon.

This took me 18 minutes to accomplish but I was zoning out most of the time and now that I know exactly what to do, it shouldn't take to long. A video depicting these steps will be below. It isn't the greatest because it had to be under 2 minutes but it shows most of the steps if I wasn't clear enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXlOFKezt8c

A second Guide

Well that sucks Bagel. lol

But how to do this without the trample steam?

Step one: Shoot the first 5 zombies and knife them to get as much points as possible.

-This should result in your total to be about 1500 points.

Step two: Draw the remington

-For an extra 1000 points, your ending total to 2500

Step three: Let out the Big guy and use the booze to release him from the jail

-This will result in an extra ~300 which will get you to a total of 2800

Step four: Get another bottle of booze. This can be found in the saloon or back in the jail cell. To get to the saloon one go to the stables and head to the back of the cave and turn left. Follow the path into the saloon and buy the door to the lobby by buying the door next to the bowie knife.

-You might as well buy it because you will be returning here so minus 750. So this will bring your total to about 2050.

Step five: Use this first booze to open up the gunsmith's room by using leroy. Heres the thing you need to get 1000+. To do this go to the juggernog hallway and use the booze to send him into the debris.

-If you do it correctly you will net 1600+ which will bring your total to about 3650

Step Six: Use the two pieces of chalk on the question marks by the box location and jail cell

-This will give you an additional 2000 points bringing your total to about 5650

Step Seven: Pick up a piece of chalk. Go back to the stables and go back to the saloon. Go to the top of the saloon and use your chalk. Then go buy another bottle of booze and then jump over to power from the top and turn it on.

-This will result in an increase of 1000 and then a decrease of a 1000 keep you at the same total of 5650

Step Eight: Use your booze to clear the debris between the general store and the candy store

-This will gain you a total of around 1300 increasing your total to around 6950

Step Nine: Grab a piece of chalk and head over towards the courthouse and open that door. And use your chalk there.

-The door will cost 1250 and then the chalk will give you 1000. This will decrease your total to about 6700.

:!:

If you know about the secreat entrance that involves jumping the fence then you could have went ahead and gone to the haunted after step eight. But since this may be a glitch (or just not known to all) to others I decided to add steps on how to get to the house the better way.

:!:

Step Ten: Go get another bottle of booze by using the stable method. Then head on over to the Witch's house. Use your booze on leroy and if you are far enough you should get enough points to end up with a balance of 5000 after opening the door to the house.

If you need a gun to deal with the witch then get another bottle of booze and use that on the vulture aid room. You will get 2k from using the chalk because its the last one. For more than enough to get a gun.

Step Eleven: Go through the house without points being taken away. If you use the Double Tap trick, it should be easy. If you did the additional step stated above a gun should kill them very easily.

Step Twelve: kill the final witch, grab the perk bottle, then Pack a Punch.

Achievement complete Now celebrate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome awesome job on this BS. wow man that seriously is some handy tramplesteam-ing. should help out a lot of people trying to get that 'cheevo.

O btw, you need to turn on the power. I totally forgot this step myself.

lol to get ALL the way down there, and have that happen must have been semi-heartbreaking. Regardless, the strategy is great.

awesome awesome job on this BS. wow man that seriously is some handy tramplesteam-ing. should help out a lot of people trying to get that 'cheevo.

lol to get ALL the way down there, and have that happen must have been semi-heartbreaking. Regardless, the strategy is great.

I should have known. MOTD has broken me with turning on power. I ALWAYS forget.

I might be completely missing somethng but how do you get to the gunsmith roof and get a trample steam up there?

The jump over to the top of the bank can be done without the trample steam. Its harder but it is only needed to be done once. Strafe jumping helps a lot.

Little confused on one part I think I'm doing wrong. Whenever I go into the mansion itself and "train" the ghost around to the bedroom, she respawns as multiple "ghosts". For example, on one try I got her around the Double Tap room and back up the stairs, only to get another ghost in my face as soon as I walked into the bedroom. Is there a trick to getting only one to spawn?

This is possible to do with the time bomb. You need to get the time bomb from the box on round one. Then you place it down and open all the doors without using any of the chalk. Once you have all the doors open to get to the Pack-a-Punch, you use the time bomb and go back to round one.

I know some of you might say that if you go back in time, the doors and points you have will just reset to what it was. The truth is that using the time bomb doesn't reset the doors opened, it only resets your weapons and points. I don't know why but I'll get a video for proof.

EDIT: Here's proof of being able to use the time bomb to get the achievement. It's not the only way, but it's probably the easiest. Also, you use the chalk to get enough points to Pack-a-Punch after you use the time bomb.

Credit to RockyRhode for showing me the video and to the owner of the video.

I did it a different way, with significantly less work.

When you come down the slide, put the remington on the wall. Jump down into the barn and head over to the box. After killing all but one of the zombies, you can hit the box. If on your first box pull, you don't get the Paralyser; restart and try again.

With the paralysers flying ability, you only have to open the haunted house door.

Fly into the power and turn it on. Then head over into the top of the gunsmith grab a weapon and place it. Reapeat this for the ?'s at the Prison, house by the box, and the top of the saloon. Head towards the box and fly up into the courtroom and place the 4th weapon.

Now it's time to release Leeroy. Go into his cell and give him the moonshine. Next fly up into the saloon and grab more moonshine off the table. Once you get the moonshine, fly back up and leave the saloon.

Fly over the barrier between the general store and candy shop, and run over to the church to wait at the church for Leeroy to come. Once Leeroy arrives, give him to break the door to the church. Head back to the gunsmith and grab the last weapon and put it in the church.

You should have a bit over 7250 points.

Grab a weapon off the wall (or you can leave it up to chance with the box.) Open the door to the ghost house and hope you get through without getting hit.

Still puzzled with this one.

I am not sure how you got to the general store roof and still had the trample steam to jump to either the gunsmith store or the saloon.

Did you get lucky with the jumps?

The jump is pretty hard. This is the only thing about this strategy that is at all difficult though. I myself don't get it 100% of the time either. But here is an unlisted video showing me doing it.

I see a lot of confusion here and I know why.

There is no chalk in the bank.

Here's my method and it works:

1) Point-whore all zombies, but one, in spawn area. I find it easier here because there's more room and straight paths mean it's easier to make every bullet in the leg count.

2) Drop down, draw Remington, drop again. You'll now be in the stables/barn.

3) Run out to the Gen. Store, open that door, build the Tramplesteam above the Mystery Box and grab it.

4) Let the big guy out, if Booze respawns in the Cell, get him to smash the Gunsmith debris. You can hit this one from distance easily and that could get you 2k more points, if no booze in cell after first one, continue...

5) Go back around to where the Tramplsteam was built, jump over to the prison, run out on the catwalk and into the stables, drop down and run into the Tunnel. After the large jump at the end of this Tunnel, you'll be in the Saloon, 2nd floor.

6) Walk out onto the balcony and jump across to the power room. Turn on Power.

7) Drop down and repeat the last route, except don't go into the Tunnel. Instead, on the 2nd floor of the Stables, you'll see two windows, one leads back towards the Gen. Store/Jail avenue, the other looks across to the top of the bank. Place your TS in that 2nd window. When placing, you will see the Tramp is angled up, keep moving it forward out the window and it will seem to level out, place it then.

8) Fling across, then look to your right and you'll see the Gunsmith shop. Jump over. When making these jumps, it's best to be at a 90 degree perpendicular angle or straight on, do not try to jump diagonally, run and jump at the last possible moment.

9) Now you're at 2nd floor of Gunsmith, the gun chalks are all downstairs.

Question Mark Locations (excluding Remington):

1) Top of stairway leading to where the TS is built

2) Saloon Balcony 2nd floor

3) Courthouse 2nd floor

4) Jail entrance

5) Church 2nd floor

10) The jail entrance and the TS stairway are both easily accessible, but the other require more effort. To reach the courthouse, place a TS on the catwalk roof of the TS building. Jump over to the jail, walk out onto the catwalk, turn left, jump across the gap, look for the hole in the courthouse building (has lots of green vines on it) and aim your TS there. To reach the Saloon, just use the Tunnel in the stables.

11) After every chalk is placed except the Church, you must shift to getting our Giant friend to open the church. If you used a free booze for the Gunsmith debris, you don't need to use the TS to acquire the gun chalk, but if you didn't read on...

12) You will have to buy the debris in the Saloon and look for free booze/purchase booze. You will probably get one for free after the initial booze, if you want more points, use it to open the Gunsmith early on, the farther away you are when the Giant gets the booze, the more points you'll get.

13) If you would rather use the free booze to open the church, grab the booze, then make sure you have your TS. Run upstairs in the Gen. Store, turn left, drop out the window, wait for the big guy and run him into the church barrier. *You can not carry gun chalk and booze at the same time*

14) To leave the church area, place your TS a few paces behind the barrier in between the Sweet shop and the Gen. Store.

15) I usually have around 7500-8500 points after I finish all the gun chalks, but I have been buying the Remington right away for the Mansion, you can buy a different weapon or go in with no weapon.

I do not have a good strategy for the mansion, but I am going to try the one in the OP.

I have not gotten this achievement yet b/c I keep on getting hit in the mansion, but as for everything leading up to it, this is the best way.

If you want to risk some money on a box spin you can. If you get the Paralyzer, the TS is not needed, but if you don't you may as well restart unless you get a good gun for the mansion. This strategy is the safest most sure-fire way and is pretty quick. Getting through the mansion is, by far, the most difficult part of this achievement.

This is actually pretty simple once you get used to it in solo. The hard part is when you avoid the witches, but on solo there's less of them so it's a little bit easier.

If you get the olympia you can one shot the witches.

also pinnaz i like to point whore on the bottom because if i get lucky and get a double points I can go ahead and use the chalk and get 2k instead of 1k.

Did you mean Eternal, instead of Pinnaz?

And you really don't need the double points. If you read through my method, you can get extra points by running the Giant into barriers.

Yep my bad. Yea Iv done it without the double points. The x2 just makes it where I can buy the door to the roof of the general store so I don't have to jump over.

I can try and see if my pvr can handle it...

Thanks.

Sadly my pvr couldn't handle it. If I can't record the full gameplay Im sorry if thats consider me not helping. But anyways. I have updated the original posts with some more helpful tips.

I guess some people didn't like it like you did. I got a dislike on my video :(