Using Leeroy to save the last crawler

sirdand

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't every map have something like this? My bladder is my worst enemy when it comes to trying to get high round games -.-

Treyarch, more bathroom break systems like this from now on, please! :D

I give treyarch some credit they tryed this with emps on tranzit it just didn't work that well.BUT THIS...this is BAD ASS

In tranzit if your down to the last zombie or 2 in a round you could chuck an emp and the zombies would take a nap similar to how they are in the starting room when u begin. Doesnt work too well though and they wake up when u walk to close,hear u run or fire your gun so if a teamate shot while u werent at your controller safe to say your losing your perks.I also had a zombie bump into me while sleep walking from the emp and that woke him up as well.

Oh wow, I never knew that. I always wondered what the deal was with those zombies at the very start, now it makes sense.

Maybe I would've found out sooner if I didn't always carry Monkeys, lol.

Sounds decent I suppose, though I agree not near as effective, especially if playing with randoms.

Wish you could lock a zombie in a prison cell on Mob for a little while or something to give yourself a bathroom break too, would be pretty sweet.

So if it's getting late and teammates are threatening with going to sleep, can this be used as a prolonged pause?

I'm talking a couple hours?

If no one knows, I', willing to try it out on a solo game tonight. or if anyone has a set time tonight they wont be using their xbox anymore we could try a public match or custom match.