You got questions, post them here

TheBSZombie

So I have a lot of questions that I want help with and I don't want to make multiple threads about it. And I am sure you also have questions. So I will be posting questions with answers, if I have them, in this thread. If you also have a question I will edit the main post and have all the Q&As inside there. So ask away and I will try to answer.

Can you share points?

Yes. Behind the bank where you deposit money there is a set of keys that looks similar to the one in the bank at tranzit. Just like before, you have to have galva knuckles to activate it.

How many key locations are there?

There are four known key locations. One is at the original spot, one is in the bank, one is in the court house, and one is in the bedroom next to the saloon ( next to the question mark)

How many chalk outlines are there?

There are six chalk pieces:

Remington-870 MCS = next to Quick Revive

PDW-57 = armory

AK74u = armory

Galvaknuckles = armory

SVU-AS = armory

AN-94 = armory

The six question marks where you can put them are:

next to the Remington 870 MCS

in front of the jail cell

upstairs by the starting Mystery Box

on the balcony of the saloon

at the top of the church

next to Speed Cola

How many people can have the rgm2?

From my experience in a 2 player game, both players could have it.

What does vulture aid do?

It provides you intelligince on where weapons, the box, perks, pap, and buildables are located. You also get drops from zombies that include money bags and ammo drops. Also certain zombies will have a green smoke around them, once you kill that zombie, a green smoke will shoot from him where if you stand in it, zombies will run away from you.

The new Perk is called Vulture-Aid Elixir. Zombies can drop three things: ammo, limbs, and money bags. If you pick up the ammo, you get a little bit of ammo. If you pick up a limb, you can see the green scent around it. Zombies like human meat, not zombie meat, so they leave you alone for a split second. If you pick up a money bag, you get somewhere between 5 and 50 points (changes each time).

How to get free perks?

Every 5 rounds you are able to get a free perk by having the withces follow you from the haunted house and killing them all.

How do you pap on round 1 (Awaken the Gazebo)?

Its a long post so here is a link

How to get back to spawn?

To get back to spawn you have to lead LEROY to the fountain in the middle of the courtyard in front of the haunted house and then destroy it. Then go to the fountain in the maze and destroy it with nades or other types of explosives (may take more than one). After destroying that you can jump into it and teleport back.

Where is the navcard?

The NavCard is found on the way OUT of the ghost lady's house. It is on your right as you're running out, in a bookshelf. It looks like a small computer chip.

How to build buildables at different work benches ?

To build buildables at different benches all you would have to do is go up to the bench and build the buildable you ant there. If you want the headchopper at the place near jug then get the big blade and build that there first instead of where you usually place it.

If you know the answer to any of the unanswered questions, leave a reply and I will edit it. IF you have a question, leave a reply and I may be able to answer or someone else may.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are six chalk pieces:

Remington-870 MCS = next to Quick Revive

PDW-57 = armory

AK74u = armory

Galvaknuckles = armory

SVU-AS = armory

AN-94 = armory

The six question marks where you can put them are:

next to the Remington 870 MCS

in front of the jail cell

upstairs by the starting Mystery Box

on the balcony of the saloon

at the top of the church

next to Speed Cola

Also, to fix some errors: The new Perk is called Vulture-Aid Elixir. Zombies can drop three things: ammo, limbs, and their hearts. If you pick up the ammo, you get a little bit of ammo. If you pick up a limb, you can see the green scent around it. Zombies like human meat, not zombie meat, so they leave you alone for a split second. If you pick up a heart, you get somewhere between 5 and 50 points (changes each time).

Also, "leroy" is a made-up name.

The NavCard is found on the way OUT of the ghost lady's house. It is on your right as you're running out, in a bookshelf. It looks like a small computer chip.

Also, to fix some errors: The new Perk is called Vulture-Aid Elixir. Zombies can drop three things: ammo, limbs, and their hearts. If you pick up the ammo, you get a little bit of ammo. If you pick up a limb, you can see the green scent around it. Zombies like human meat, not zombie meat, so they leave you alone for a split second. If you pick up a heart, you get somewhere between 5 and 50 points (changes each time).

The "Hearts" look like little money pouches to me, I see no connection between them and the zombies hearts,

and From my experience you will already see the green cloud on the zombies before you kill it and only those zombies will create a "Safe Zone" with there smell, again I've seen no connection specifically to the zombies limbs

Thx mmx. I was just able to find the navcard and the last chalk outline. I thought there was only 5 and they were going to make us choose. I should now be able to pap on round 1 easily. Well not easily, but you know what I mean.

I'm really struggling to P-A-P on round one, I've heard really good ideas in regards to the time bomb and chalk outlines but I haven't talked to anyone who has managed to achieve the task, If you manage to do it please post it back here somewhere

Thx mmx. I was just able to find the navcard and the last chalk outline. I thought there was only 5 and they were going to make us choose. I should now be able to pap on round 1 easily. Well not easily, but you know what I mean.

I'm really struggling to P-A-P on round one, I've heard really good ideas in regards to the time bomb and chalk outlines but I haven't talked to anyone who has managed to achieve the task, If you manage to do it please post it back here somewhere

Yes sir. I was really close last night, well this morning, but was around 250 points off. I also managed to find a strat to make the ghost not be an issue so you don't lose points. and no you do NOT need the time bomb.

I am 98% sure they are hearts. I'm currently playing on a 67 inch flatscreen HD TV, and they look like this:

No problem BSzombie. :)

I gave a shot to the Pack-A-Punching on Round 1. I haven't been able to do it. But I have two theories. 1. Use the Time Bomb to go back in time. 2. Use the Paralyzer to fly over a bunch of doors.

EDIT: Just double-checked in theater mode. I was wrong. Sorry, they are money-bags. Hearts would've been cooler though. :( So can you fix it to say money-bags?

How to build buildables at different work benches ? I know this could seem to be a silly question, but I've never been able to build the buildables at different locations that I currently know of, mine are as followed.

Head-Chopper: Church

Turbine: Building near Juggernaut

Trample Steam: Saloon

Subsurface Resonator: Courtyard

If you know of a video or anything visual that can help explaining, please post it.

Thanks !

How to build buildables at different work benches ? I know this could seem to be a silly question, but I've never been able to build the buildables at different locations that I currently know of, mine are as followed.

Head-Chopper: Church

Turbine: Building near Juggernaut

Trample Steam: Saloon

Subsurface Resonator: Courtyard

If you know of a video or anything visual that can help explaining, please post it.

Thanks !

To build buildables at different benches all you would have to do is go up to the bench and build the buildable you ant there. If you want the headchopper at the place near jug then get the big blade and build that there first instead of where you usually place it.

Yeah, well I've tried that before, and it always says "Incorrect part" or "additional parts required" even though there are no parts there. For example, I once wanted to make the Trample Steam at the Saloon, but it wouldn't let me, even though I only had a part of the Trample Steam on me at the time. Maybe it's just my imagination letting me down, I'll come back and see what happens this time around.

Thanks BS !

Yeah, well I've tried that before, and it always says "Incorrect part" or "additional parts required" even though there are no parts there. For example, I once wanted to make the Trample Steam at the Saloon, but it wouldn't let me, even though I only had a part of the Trample Steam on me at the time. Maybe it's just my imagination letting me down, I'll come back and see what happens this time around.

Thanks BS !

I agree. Every game I played, it FORCED me to build certain pieces at certain benches. You don't get to choose. Every game it changes which ones go where.

How do you get Leroy to watch/hold/baby sit the crawlers for you?

Just feed him candy while he is near a crawler, he will hold the crawler indefinitely and follow you around with him but the crawler cannot hit you or "Leroy"

Does it have to be only one crawler left in the round or something? It didn't work for us yesterday?

How do you get Leroy to watch/hold/baby sit the crawlers for you?

Just feed him candy while he is near a crawler, he will hold the crawler indefinitely and follow you around with him but the crawler cannot hit you or "Leroy"

Does it have to be only one crawler left in the round or something? It didn't work for us yesterday?

I've only ever tried it with a single crawler left, Give me a sec and I'll check

Edit: I have tried to get him to pick up a crawler mid round but I am also getting no luck, he just goes berserk and kills all the other zombies.

You may only be able to do it with a single crawler at the end of a round

Apparently Treyarc fixed it one way or the other, because I can now freely build the buildables at any work bench I want it to be placed. Furthermore, I think you should maybe add little tips or "know hows", like where to conveniently place your trample steam, how the Head-Chopper works and how you can place it (On the ground and on walls), etc.

**Trample Steam Tip: Place your trample steam facing Speed Cola, near the roof of the house where a work bench is located near Juggernaut. This is good if attempting to complete the achievement Awaken Gazebo.**