Whose ready to go play tranzit/die rise + Perma Perk info

So after playing buried all day I realized something, PHD is now in die rise. I was soooo excited when I put this together and now I can't wait to go play tranzit, only till im done with buried though :lol:

so yes persitent perks carry over so im definetly using my phd in tranzit and die rise

How To get: Take fall damage multiple times. I counted 5 last time, but sometimes its more

How to lose: take fall damage (this can be avoided by dolphin diving)

Benefits:

-Dolphin dives now are explosive

-avoid splash damage including nades/mustang and sally/ray gun/ other explosive weapons

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after playing buried all day I realized something, PHD is now in die rise. I was soooo excited when I put this together and now I can't wait to go play tranzit, only till im done with buried though :lol:

so yes persitent perks carry over so im definetly using my phd in tranzit and die rise

this combined with the Mark II, and i will certainly spend some time in die rise again... tranzit, not so much, more than likely only to complete the EE(s)

Agree with MMX.

Perma-perk is not exactly PHD.

All I know so far about his perma perk is that it causes explosions when you dolphin dive. Any other benefits please list them. Also would someone exaplain how to exactly get it and lose it. I got it a few times by making random jumps and missing jumps and getting blood red. I lost it after missing a few jumps again, so a little explanation would help.

Howto get Flopper like Permaperk: {Do this}

When do you lose it: {If you do this}

Benefits:

1. Explosion while dolphin dive [Yes]

2. Can hold grenade without dying [no]

3. Avoids fall damage [No]

4. Avoids damage from explosive weapon like Mustang and sally and Ray gun [No?]

Thank you.

How To get: Take fall damage multiple times. I counted 5 last time, but sometimes its more

Benefits:

-avoid splash damage including nades/mustang and sally/ray gun/ other explosive weapons

The only reason I think its better is that its a perma perk. So if I go down, I can still use my M&S till I get jug without fear of splash damage.

Benefits:

The only reason I think its better is that its a perma perk. So if I go down, I can still use my M&S till I get jug without fear of splash damage.

Oh-man. This is INDEED great perma-perk if all you said is true :)

Is this available on ps3 because my friend got the mystery box one and we want to get this?

I really want to know the answer to this.

I don't want to spend countless hours just falling off a ledge and going back up it.

Wait, so it's not in Die Rise or TranZit?

I think that seems fair enough. They didn't include the actual machine for a reason, so having the Persistent Perk in TranZit & Die Rise seems like a logical choice for them, considering how similar they are.

In the developers mind, once the initial grip and feeling of the map is over (as in, they understand everyone has played these maps and gotten the feeling we wanted them to have), I'm sure they'll go nuts and include lots of the other new perks to these maps. Probably a few months after DLC4 is out.

Just like in BO1, when they added in those new perks to Kino.

Wait, so it's not in Die Rise or TranZit?

I think that seems fair enough. They didn't include the actual machine for a reason, so having the Persistent Perk in TranZit & Die Rise seems like a logical choice for them, considering how similar they are.

In the developers mind, once the initial grip and feeling of the map is over (as in, they understand everyone has played these maps and gotten the feeling we wanted them to have), I'm sure they'll go nuts and include lots of the other new perks to these maps. Probably a few months after DLC4 is out.

Just like in BO1, when they added in those new perks to Kino.

Adding mule kick to kino doesn't add that much to the map. Adding phd would have. I don't understand why they would take phd out of tranzit or die rise. I kind of understand it on die rise but come on stop with the damn trolls.

That is the point of teasing. They know we want it. Which, we do....obviously.

They aren't referencing the perk or anything. Treyarch are basically saying "Hah! We know you want it...but you can't have it. It's juuuuuust out of reach! *sinister laugh*"

I don't know anything about Buried, sorry. So I can't really make any points about that side of it.

PhD wouldn't ever be added to Die Rise, as it would eliminate that element of verticality. Think about it, instead of waiting for an elevator to come up, you could just dolphin dive into the shaft and land on it without downing.

Would be cool to have on TranZit though.

See that would add FUN though. I alrady sat through months of playing die rise and all the pain that comes with it, why can't I play it now? It would be easy to lose also on die rise. But I understand. What I don't understand is why they didn't put it in tranzit.