How to get a free perk on Buried

This is a pretty simple way to get a perk. All you have to do is kill the ghosts, and once you have killed the last one you get the perk! I recommend having the Ray Gun Mark 2 for this as they get pretty annoying. Thanks for watching and I hope this tutorial helped!

O-itvi-lrGc

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The perks seem to drop randomly, I have got it during the endless spawn in the house and killing the ones following me outside. I can't find a pattern unfortunately

Turns out the ghost will drop a perk after a short "Mini round" out side the house

Credit to TheBSZombie for pointing this out

they are not random. They have a chance to drop from any ghost outside the house. My friend was in the regular map while i was in the house. He got 2 perk bottles while killing the infinite ghosts in the regular map. They can also drop from the last one following you in the maze. I have a theater video if you would like.

It is not "random". You can only get perks every 5 (maybe 6?) rounds. That way nobody can get all 7 perks on round 7. Also when you aer getting this free perk, you are entering a "mini round" inside the round (I don't know what else to call it). What I mean is this, once you go into the house and then exit it, you will see numerous ghosts follow you. NO zombies will spawn. So it will be kind of like a mini boss round inside a round. You can use this small time to go get more perks, pap weapons easily, build stuff and much much more. But as soon as you kill that ghost a perk will drop and the mini round will end.

Turns out BS is right about the "Mini round" to get the perk, sorry

Not sure how long you have to wait between them though

5 rounds. just tested it out. Had 6 perks on round 6.

Awesome! Glad someone has actually cracked this... I've seen too many people posting YouTube vids on how to do this that basically said "Kill 14 ghosts and you get the perk! Like, comment, rate, subscribe, send to all your friends!!!"

During the time you can't get another perk, the ghost will not follow you out of the house. She'll disappear as soon as she tries coming out of the back. But yeah, you definitely have to kill one outside of the house for the drop.

It is not "random". You can only get perks every 5 (maybe 6?) rounds. That way nobody can get all 7 perks on round 7. Also when you aer getting this free perk, you are entering a "mini round" inside the round (I don't know what else to call it). What I mean is this, once you go into the house and then exit it, you will see numerous ghosts follow you. NO zombies will spawn. So it will be kind of like a mini boss round inside a round. You can use this small time to go get more perks, pap weapons easily, build stuff and much much more. But as soon as you kill that ghost a perk will drop and the mini round will end.

True, Cent percent. I had a friend that got all 7 perks by round 20 something. He didn't get any downs. Basically like BS said, once you chase ghosts from mansion you enter into a mini boss round, once you kill them all you get a perk. This mini round gets intense each time. At 22+ yesterday when I just re-spawned I saw more than a dozen ghosts sprinting at me when someone entered mansion mid round, I was holding my m1911 and was literally shitting my pants and wished the cell door inside sheriff's quarters was open so I can hide.

True, Cent percent. I had a friend that got all 7 perks by round 20 something. He didn't get any downs. Basically like BS said, once you chase ghosts from mansion you enter into a mini boss round, once you kill them all you get a perk. This mini round gets intense each time. At 22+ yesterday when I just re-spawned I saw more than a dozen ghosts sprinting at me when someone entered mansion mid round, I was holding my m1911 and was literally shitting my pants and wished the cell door inside sheriff's quarters was open so I can hide.

Yep. At round 1 there is only one ghost. Later it gets harder.

So is it round (times) no. of players in the game amount of ghosts at any time during that mini boss round before we get a perk?

Just wondering.

ex:

1 player round 1 1 ghost 1 free perk

1 player round 8 8 ghosts Another free perk.

4 players Round 20 80 ghosts Another free perk??

It seems like it. Would be nice if someones can work this out.