"Always Running" EE Song

MyAGNdghwrw

Here's the song that plays when you activate the EE song. I honestly think it sounds pretty cool, but what do you think?

I personally think it sounds like it's from the perspective of the N4, playing with the fear that stems from what's happening, what they're doing for unknown reasons, and the toll it takes on their minds.

1. The first teddy is found near Quick Revive when you get down there. After dropping down, turn right and look in the dark corner to find the first bear.

2. The second teddy is found in the candy shop. It's in the middlemost basket on the side of the wall.

3. The third teddy is found in the mansion, in the room with Double Tap. It's in a corner on the bottom left as you walk in.

After you've found all three of these teddies (and have activated them, of course) the EE song will play.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The first teddy is found near Quick Revive when you get down there. After dropping down, turn right and look in the dark corner to find the first bear.

2. The second teddy is found in the candy shop. It's in the middlemost basket on the side of the wall.

3. The third teddy is found in the mansion, in the room with Double Tap. It's in a corner on the bottom left as you walk in.

After you've found all three of these teddies (and have activated them, of course) the EE song will play.

there was a ton of direct quotes and paraphrases from previous songs. I caught Beauty of annihilation, Where are we going, coming home, and I swear there was another but it's slipping my mind right now.

I noticed this also. It seems many of the quotes or references were towards the song 115

there was a ton of direct quotes and paraphrases from previous songs. I caught Beauty of annihilation, Where are we going, coming home, and I swear there was another but it's slipping my mind right now.

Abracadavre? "I want you to be gone... but i know you´ve just begun"

I think it's the best BO2 song so far. I really enjoyed Where are we Going but it was just too short. This one is a lot longer and feels a little like the song from Shangri la. It's not something that pumps me to kill zombies but it's really good and reflects the mood of the map.

I definitely caught a lot of references to the other songs, especially (almost) direct quote from Abracadavre "I want you to be gone, but I know you've just begun"

Really feels like it adds to the story and I'm interested to see what comes of it when people break it down more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This song kinda reminds me of "The One" first heard in Shin No Numa. I didn't really like the song because it was slow, not the up beat type of song that makes you pumped to kill zombies.

I say this because this is the Third Map...so Origins might have a more up beat song like Beauty of Annihilation.

Although I do miss Elena, I'm still going to give this girl a chance.

It's an OK song. There's really not a zombie song that I dislike; except that Five crap with Eminem.

Well said. I agree with that. But yeah it's about Samuel, just like BO1 was mainly about Richtofen. He has been struggling with what he's becoming since Die Rise. Hearing zombies AND ze German :mrgreen: