Do you like Vulture AID?

TheBSZombie

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

great perk, one thing about it i have not seen mentioned that really stands out about it, the greenish clouds that follow some zombies will occasionally become bigger stationary clouds upon killing the z. when you stand in this cloud, the rest of the horde can no longer smell you, and act as if you were downed/not there at all.

stoked to just realize this! the clouds existence was confusing before this lol

Hate it.. The 1 bullet drops and the ability to see wall weapons that I already know are there is kinda useless to me.. What makes me HATE it is running a train, then all of a sudden the zombies change course, and by the time you get 24 of them scattering, they turn and are back on you in a bad spot. I will never buy it again, and hope I don't get it for free.

Hate it.. The 1 bullet drops and the ability to see wall weapons that I already know are there is kinda useless to me.. What makes me HATE it is running a train, then all of a sudden the zombies change course, and by the time you get 24 of them scattering, they turn and are back on you in a bad spot. I will never buy it again, and hope I don't get it for free.

This is what my friends say.... But what I feel about it is that if you find out how to use it to your advantage, you will be one happy guy.