Possible the best camping spot EVER?

nayrcraig

I am not usually big into the strategy side of zombies, and I'm not a very skilled player but I have found a spot on Buried that I believe to be the best area to survive I've saw in any zombies map.

The area is a long corridor with a turn in it that lines the zombies up for easy collateral damage, but what makes it so special is the fact that, apart from the window at the very end, there are no zombie spawns, and even more important is that there is a hole in the wall you can jump down from that zombies cannot climb up.

What this leaves you with is all the zombies coming from one direction in a straight line with a safe and easy escape, Sound good?

The area I am describing can be found up the stairs in the saloon at the first right turn after going left past the Bowie knife, the drop at the end will drop you back into the main are of the saloon.

What makes this even better is that this map has mule kick giving you 3 guns worth of ammo,

the ray gun mkII designed specifically for collateral damage,

a way to get all 7 perks,

And vulture aid giving you an extra boost to how long your ammo lasts and it can mask your scent allowing you to run up for drops.

I have not been able to do extensive testing of this area for things such as having a wall gun nearby for ammo nor am I able to get a video yet as it is getting late where I am and I have to get some sleep but tomorrow I will update this thread with better information and instruction.

For now I thought I would share this find and I hope it brings you all as much fortune as it brought me today.

Here is a quick vid showing the spot and me surviving a early wave in it

0Mt6-ELvXkA

http://youtu.be/0Mt6-ELvXkA

Sorry for the low quality :P

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely loving this map in Co-Op. My camp spot is at the second floor of the courtroom. They come from the stairs, and the box area. (Surprisingly, they don't come from the giant cave right next to Speed Cola as long nobody enters it) We also set up the AN-94 there and build the headchopper in the same room. We kept refilling our ammo and felt invincible... until somebody decided to drop down and get killed.

Solo however... not really enjoying it so far.

In co-op, everyone grab a trample steam or subwoofers and turbines. Sit right in front of jug, tramples or subwoofers out in front for backup. They only come from in front of you, one choke point. A similar effect is right in front of the pack-a-punch machine.

In co-op, everyone grab a trample steam or subwoofers and turbines. Sit right in front of jug, tramples or subwoofers out in front for backup. They only come from in front of you, one choke point. A similar effect is right in front of the pack-a-punch machine.

The thing about these spots is that there is no escape if you are overwhelmed, my area gives the exact same single choke point effect with a quick and safe escape

Me and a friend used the same spot Maximillion mentioned last night to get to Round 40. After that we had to start training. We were like 35 and 39 on the global leaderboards after we died. Currently working on solo strategies but it seems that Buried was designed as a camping map, focused more on co-op play than Solo.

I did this last night with 2 players. We got to 25 or so and then just ended the game because it was late. Great spot. Dare I say, perfect spot.

Haven't tried this spot with multiple players yet, Glad to hear it worked out, I suppose if the front got too crowded someone could shoot out of the exit at the back, or have a subsurface resonator in case they get overwhelmed, but again I'm not an expert with that sort of stuff

Just chucking this out there, sure its been done, but we were finishing up last night, all deposited our money in the bank for next time, had pack a punch guns, few perks etc, 4 of us, we thought hey it would be funny see how long we can last in this bank, turned out, we were there for like 10 more rounds, piece of P*SS to hold, and we must have banked 50000 at least each. All face against back, 2 shooting the hole, 2x shooting the drop/window. Then if you die, who gives a rats ******************

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you nayrc. I got in a random game of Grief Borough, and all of my teammates left on Round 1. It was me versus four other guys who looked pretty good. I prioritized safety above all else. I was panicking on what to do, but I remembered your strategy. So I hunkered down in that hallway with a Trample Steam, a Ray Gun, and an empty S12 until, on Round 12, every member of the other team died.

Thank you.

That's insane. My friends and I have been attempting to use the alley to get to Jug with the usual round 30 fails. That looks much more foolproof and easy. Hopefully 3arc doesn't patch that spot for being too easy.

Awesome find nayrc.