So lately there has been a lot of speculation with the "hidden word" that the first letter of each downloadable content pack that comes out for Black Ops 2. As we all know there were four Black Ops 1 downloadable content packs. With each pack that came out we were brought a new letter. Each first letter spelt out the word "FEAR"

First Strike

Escalation

Annihilation

Rezurrection

Now with the Black Ops 2 downloadable content packs coming at us we have been brought three new letters. "RUV" however these letters don't spell out a word that makes sense. However my theory is the new "code word" will not be spelt out with the first letter of each of the downloadable content packs. The new word will be spelt out with each of the last letters of the zombie maps. So far we have...

TranziT

Die RisE

Mob of the DeaD

Now with the new Vengeance map pack coming out we are brought another zombie map.

BurieD

Now, if we take these letters we are left with "TEDD". My theory is that the last zombie map will have the last letter "Y" to spell "TEDDY" Now when we put the two together we are left with "FEAR TEDDY" If you are familiar with the zombie storyline you will be familiar with this name. For those who aren't I will explain. "Teddy" is Richtofen's nickname. In the map Verrückt a room can be found with writing on the walls. There are two quotes from this wall of bloody words one is "Teddy is a liar" and the other is "Teddy is the biggest liar" ("Teddy is a liar" can also be seen in Der Reise). Also, in the Easter Egg for Moon, Richtofen says "Username. Teddy. Password. Is a liar. I'm not but that's why no one would guess it" So what do you think? This is my first post so leave your thoughts below.

~Experience

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually there was. If you look at the Call of Duty wikia there is a topic on the bus driver or T.E.D.D (Technically Elaborate Driving Droid)

The call of duty wiki is not official supported by anyone in 3arc, infinity ward or activison and is open to public editing, Due to the fact that anyone and there grandmother can edit it the information there is highly unreliable and often false.

• 1 month later...

So we finally get FEAR TEDDS, if the bus driver was officially called TEDD then this would have made some sense considering we're dealing with potentially multiple robots in origins. Although a thousand foot robot is slightly more intimidating than a robot bus driver who's a bit of an asshole.

Infact since Green Run, has the message been that robots are the ones to fear(EMP's shutting down 'zombies' etc.)

Although the bus driver will always be called Nigel to me

So we finally get FEAR TEDDS, if the bus driver was officially called TEDD then this would have made some sense considering we're dealing with potentially multiple robots in origins. Although a thousand foot robot is slightly more intimidating than a robot bus driver who's a bit of an asshole.

Infact since Green Run, has the message been that robots are the ones to fear(EMP's shutting down 'zombies' etc.)

oh my god are we really still discussing this?

Fear Ruva fear tedds fear anus fear pizza

this is all so stupid and it is very very obvious that the dlc and map names have no further meaning whatsoever

this is all so stupid and it is very very obvious that the dlc and map names have no further meaning whatsoever

+1 for Fear Anus

So had it been Fear teddy, that would have just been a coincidence?

See the whole FEAR thing fit in its own way from the first letter of each MAP PACK! So people pulling this LAST LETTER from the damn MAP NAMES?, how did this even make sense in the first place? If it was to be any sort of semblance to it, the letters would pull from the first or last of the MAP PACK names, so to me this was just all too pointless.

Finally, FEAR TEDDY is put down.

Although, I have wondered if the teddy bears in Zombies are a manifestation of the Devil, who controls the MOTD zombies and is the greater evil Samantha warns Richtofen about. FEAR TEDDY could've just been referring to the Devil himself. I was also wondering whether the final map for BO2 would finally explicitly (moreso than MOTD) have the Devil, and players would be fooled into thinking FEAR TEDDY refers to Richtofen. When really the Devil, or the Teddy Bear, is the main threat of zombies.

But, alas, tis not to be. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, FEAR TEDDY.

Just gonna say...

I believe the TEDDY anagram, if any possible anagrams could be made, would apply only to maps that featured the New Four as they had their own story-line canon.

So FEAR TED. :lol:

Honestly it might have been intended to be FEAR TEDDY since WaW alot of quotes were about the damn teddy bear :D but then TROLLARCH Treyarch probably said nah and implemented a funny joke or something about FEAR TEDDY in the new map.

I could just imagine the O4 seeing the bear for the "first" time. 8-)

Just gonna say...

I believe the TEDDY anagram, if any possible anagrams could be made, would apply only to maps that featured the New Four as they had their own story-line canon.

So FEAR TED. :lol:

Honestly it might have been intended to be FEAR TEDDY since WaW alot of quotes were about the damn teddy bear :D but then TROLLARCH Treyarch probably said nah and implemented a funny joke or something about FEAR TEDDY in the new map.

I could just imagine the O4 seeing the bear for the "first" time. 8-)

Ok, but the N4 were not in BO:1, so it would just be TED. Lol.

This whole anagram thing is just pattern recognition. Give me any number, any word, and I can dissect it to make it seem more meaningful than it is.

If we rearrange FEAR TEDDY, we can get DYE DE FART which is a French term for Vulture-Aid Elixir, so we're going to have Vulture-Aid in this new map set in France. :roll:

Love this thought process. I don't even think I would've come up with that, very interesting. 8-) However, as we know though, the last map is entitled Origins. :( There is no Y. Unless, zombies are going to continue in the next Treyarch game. Some people think Origins are the last of the zombies, but I don't think so for many reasons. It didn't end on Moon much as I suspected. We shall wait and see. ;)