PHD is back! ... As a PERMANENT PERK! *Not Trolling*

DOODS! I just got amazing news! People that are playing Buried right now are getting a Green Smoke from jumping off high platforms. And guess what it does? It gives you all the PHD Flopper effects!

Proof video was submitted by someone from Youtube, it's not mine and I don't even know this guy so I'm not promoting him either.

We need to discuss about this, NOW!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming this is true, which I do, I'm an extreme mix of happy and sad.

Without having to worry about buying it, Perma PHD will make surviving so much easier. Combined with perma-jug, all you need is Mustang and Sally and you can pretty much survive until you run out of ammo.

Unless of course there is some ridiculously easy way to lose it that requires a lot of effort to avoid... however I feel like I'd just rather have normal PHD back in all the maps, than have to jump through hoops to keep this one.

How to get: take damage from falling multiple times

How to lose: Take fall damage after landing (Avoided by dolphin diving)

Effects: No explosive/splash damage and an explosive splash when dolphin diving which causes no fall damage

(Does not take away fall damage unless you dolphin dive)