Buried: Pack-a-Punch Location

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds rather likely to be near spawn. I just hope it's not as complex as Shangri-La's pack-a-punch. Maybe the Turbine is required like in Tranzit?

the pack a punch SHOULD BE HARD TO GET TO, its the ultimate equipment. I mean on die rise it was easier to get to double tap than to pack a punch. perks are not as valuable as the pack a punch

I would hate the turbine to be needed

I mean on die rise it was easier to get to double tap than to pack a punch. perks are not as valuable as the pack a punch

What are you on about? PaP and DT2 can spawn literally right next to each other in Die Rise, how is one harder to get to than the other?

sorry, what I mean is that the pack a punch was as easy to get to as perks, and what I am trying to say that the pack a punch should be hard to get to.

yeah, I agree difficult not tedious. der riese was not exactly hard to get to but at least you hard to spend points and work as a team.

I think this is what made der riese so good, and if they put the pack a punch near spawn and with some degree of difficulty i think buried will be great