Any last guesses for Grief and Turned?

Mattzs

As we get closer to the release of Buried, we only have a slight amount of time to speculate. But, I was wondering (I haven't found any gameplay of this) whom do we play as in Grief/Turned?

Like, are the characters of grief the citizens in the Western town? Who would they compete against? Fellow Citizens? A huge shot in the dark, but African Natives maybe( The map takes place in Africa right?)? I haven’t seen any clear contrast of two parties that would spark a conflict in this situation. We had CIA vs. CDC and Prisoners vs. Guards. So they each had their own rival team so to speak. SO who is the rival team?

What about turned?

How funny would it be if the grief characters were the O4?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Perhaps it will be gunslingers. Kind of a weird turn to suddenly incorporate new characters into the equation, but just because they could be implemented does not mean they have to be vital to the storyline. Just look at Cell Block Grief for Alcatraz Island.

I would say it may just be the CDC or CIA. I would flip if it was the O4 though :lol:

I could see that, but to me it would seem weird to have these two governmental groups in the middle of nowhere. Especially if it is in Africa, what would the US Government be doing there unless… “Rift”. At least in TranZit and Nuketown there presence makes sense. Overall though, I think that is a good possibility.

Also, maybe the O4 in grief have to "bury" the T4. :lol:

Perhaps it will be gunslingers. Kind of a weird turn to suddenly incorporate new characters into the equation, but just because they could be implemented does not mean they have to be vital to the storyline. Just look at Cell Block Grief for Alcatraz Island.

This was also my other guess. I hope it would be something new, especially in an environment like this. It would be kind of odd to see gunslingers out of their own time period, but then again with Rifts this could be possible.