New Perk

The new perk in Buried is called Vulture Aid Elixer. The perk which is located inside the church costs 3000 points to obtain. The perk itself looks very awesome as it allows you to pick up small amounts of ammo, candy and even points after killing a zombie.However the amount of ammo you get is very low as well as the money bags which give you around 10-15 points. The vulture drops themselves don't drop after every kill. Instead they drop very often. It also allows the player to see where all of the wall weapons are located thrrough the walls.

What do you guys think? I personally think this perk looks very awesome and I can't wait to play Buried and try it out.

~Experience

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on if this works with Launchers/B-Knife? Seems like if it functions the exact same way as regular guns would it will completely refill them.

Not sure. I suppose it will work like in multiplayer where if you kill with explosives you don't get the drop. But maybe the drops will show up even when using a launcher. As with the ballistic knife. You are able to retrieve the blade you shot at the zombie.

Watch this become the second greatest thing since Double Tap II. It will be so helpful when you're wanting to keep onto a certain weapon and you're in dire need of some extra ammunition.

Also watch it get nerfed a week or two after release. :P

I see where you're going with that. However keep in mind that you only replenish 3 ammo with each drop and 15 points with each money bag. :)