Blur here.

Hey everyone, names Blur. I made a account a while back, January if I remember correctly, but have just now really started using my account.

:mrgreen: I'm a big zombie fan but not exactly the best at zombies. My favorite part is picking apart the story and creating theories. What I lack for in skill I hope I make up in brain at least xD. All in all I'm extremely excited to be a part of the best zombie community out there. I'm a Xbox player and is active frequently. Well, that's all really, see ya around guys. 8-)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blur! Welcome to the forum! With Buried coming out in just a few hours, you've come to the right place to keep up with everything that is zombies. If you ever wanna play on Xbox, msg me. My GT is "Double XL Nug". I hope i see ya active around the site! :D