• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Privileged access....

wow, you sound mad about this lol

some vid game you tube personalities were invited by treyarch to come test out the map and record to put out videos no longer than 10 minutes no earlier than 24 hours before the release. Its to build buzz and excitement for the maps as well as give those who want it a little extra study/homework time in anticipation of the first play through

Im pissed because I watched a video for like 30 seconds and figured out some stuff, I want it to all be a mystery, thats why I love when new maps come out, the first week is always the best, So I am not going on COD Zombies till 3 am my time

Im pissed because I watched a video for like 30 seconds and figured out some stuff, I want it to all be a mystery, thats why I love when new maps come out, the first week is always the best, So I am not going on COD Zombies till 3 am my time

yea its best to stay off the internet..weve seen the cutscene and all lol