Awaken The Gazebo Achievement?

Sp33dy89

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid. The time bomb that you get from the box allows you to throw it down at, say, round 1 and then detonate it at a later round and if you have enough points, you'll be able to Pack a Punch.

So the Time Bomb literally takes you back to the round you threw it?

Yes.

Yes.

Strange...is it temporary, or do you have to progress through the rounds all over again? Seems kinda pointless if you want to do a real playthrough.

From what I've seen, it's a permanent thing. You start all over again, but with your points and I believe weapons. It does seem someone pointless if you're not going for the achievement. I have a feeling is has something to do with the Easter egg.

Hmm okay. It's solo only? Makes sense. I mean, if it were in co-op, it would just be another item for trolls to use on the rest of the players.

I take it that the box is also available on Round 1? I'm trying not to watch the videos because I like finding out the map layout by myself, but I do enjoy learning more about the utilities of the map.

Yeah, the Time Bomb is solo only so I also doubt it'd be used for the EE unless there's a solo version of it. Also, it is possible to get to the box on round one, but it's of several opinions that the ideal route is to go for Bowie Knife which is also available on round one.

Bowie Knife round 1? Damn sign me up. I'm just interested because I'm an achievement whore.

The time bomb is NOT SOLO ONLY

It's in multiplayer, and if you throw it down it will bring you back to the round you placed it.

Place it at end of round 10. Round 11 complete one side of EE, activate time bomb, go back in time to end of round 10, complete otherside.

REVISIONIST HISTORIAN - Use the time bomb to complete both EE in the same match

SCHME5jeacw

This weapon... Though it will be used for good, some will place it on round 1 then use it on round 20...

Anddd I'm willing to bet it will be used for the Achievement that says "In Buried, rewrite History on them." Like what Xieon said.