Buried Loading Screen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, WHERES THE TEAR? Obviously fake for that reason and 2 more. Resolution 1295, that was a theory made by PlaytheGame, so it might be a fanboy that made it. Finally, the art design is completely different then the loading screen from Die Rise. In my opinion It looks like it was made by HexZombies, who makes loading screens that people take for real.

playthegame knows a couple guys at treyarch that told them some stuff abouth the 3rd and 4th dlc. like how this was going to be underground, not in the wild west. and how the 4th will be in france. this loading screen is og.

First of all, WHERES THE TEAR? Obviously fake for that reason and 2 more. Resolution 1295, that was a theory made by PlaytheGame, so it might be a fanboy that made it. Finally, the art design is completely different then the loading screen from Die Rise. In my opinion It looks like it was made by HexZombies, who makes loading screens that people take for real.

playthegame knows a couple guys at treyarch that told them some stuff abouth the 3rd and 4th dlc. like how this was going to be underground, not in the wild west. and how the 4th will be in france. this loading screen is og.

oh and treyarch didn't put the tear there because everyone was expecting it to be there.

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to bring this back from the dead rather than start a new topic. Perhaps I've missed the threads, but have we not discussed the upper right image on the Buried loading screen, the one that looks like a blue print. It resembles the Der Riese map / teleport image, or the blue prints on the back of the workbenches. Of course it hints to the next map, but any intel on this page piece?

Wanted to bring this back from the dead rather than start a new topic. Perhaps I've missed the threads, but have we not discussed the upper right image on the Buried loading screen, the one that looks like a blue print. It resembles the Der Riese map / teleport image, or the blue prints on the back of the workbenches. Of course it hints to the next map, but any intel on this page piece?

I don't know about that page in particular, but whatever it is, it isn't the next map. If you look very, VERY closely at the right edge, there's a page before it, but it has a massive tear on that corner.

I think the next page is going to be multiple survival maps we've never seen, then the last page is a grand new big map everyone's been waiting for!

This this this!!

Maybe even a return to Der Riese? The 935 is a huge hint that the O4 are coming back I would say :D

Arghddubduhd DLC4 can't come soon enough!!

I may be mistaken but I see a faint G935 logo in that blueprint at the top right.

No you are not mistaken...

definitely group 935

Awesome, I wasn't to sure myself but now it's shown this is great. Possible back to Der Riese? But larger? maybe that HELP door at the furnace will be open ;)

The 935 blueprint in the background is not Der Riese. Just wanted to point that out.

Also, they're not really noticeable, but there are a few pages still located after Buried's. I believe the next page will be the next map's loading screen.

Perhaps the 935 logo is alluding to the map in the next GAME will be a Group 935 facility.

I seriously hope we are not going back to Der Reise ,unless it has been hugely modified to make a larger map, I honestly don't think it would fit. Or if we are only in a small portion of it. For instance we start in the Der Reise spawn room, then we have to run through a new hole in a wall to get to the henge. Where we then take get teleported to a brand new map, sort of like no mans land on moon

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Der Riese to be honest.

It wouldn't be the first time Treyarch have shipped out old maps....

Black Ops 1:

Cliffside [WAW, First Strike]

All WAW Zombie Maps

Black Ops 2

Nuketown 2025

Firing Range

Summit

Agreed, but there is a difference between putting in old maps as side maps just for nostalgia purposes and putting the same map in again as the main story map. Plus although there are some that moan about old MP maps being remade, not many people really mind as long as they are fan favourites. I certainly don't, I loved the golf remake of cliff side, and Studio can be pretty good. Terminal on MW3 was awesome as well.