Buried Loading Screen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, WHERES THE TEAR? Obviously fake for that reason and 2 more. Resolution 1295, that was a theory made by PlaytheGame, so it might be a fanboy that made it. Finally, the art design is completely different then the loading screen from Die Rise. In my opinion It looks like it was made by HexZombies, who makes loading screens that people take for real.

We know this loading screen is legit as we saw it in PrestigeisKey's "Vulture-Aid" video. Though, you're on the mark Flammenwerfer. What if this map happens before Die Rise? The zombie comic book placements usually aren't changed this much unless there is a chronological difference.

Primary Plates...as in tectonic plates? Did they...shift? Maybe this map isn't in America at all...

EDIT: Hold up! Why isn't there a big tear on the left side? The one that's in the shape of a half-head?

at the beginning of one of the vids (ali-a's maybe) it shows the map rotate around and it very much looks like this map is in Africa!

First of all, WHERES THE TEAR? Obviously fake for that reason and 2 more. Resolution 1295, that was a theory made by PlaytheGame, so it might be a fanboy that made it. Finally, the art design is completely different then the loading screen from Die Rise. In my opinion It looks like it was made by HexZombies, who makes loading screens that people take for real.

its not fake, ptg has inside sources..they knew it was vulture aid too i think

no this is real.

as much of an ass that a lot of the PTG guys are they do have connections at treyarch that is undeniable at this point

We know this loading screen is legit as we saw it in PrestigeisKey's "Vulture-Aid" video. Though, you're on the mark Flammenwerfer. What if this map happens before Die Rise? The zombie comic book placements usually aren't changed this much unless there is a chronological difference.

We know this map happens after the die rise page, there is no fluke in that, and simply because it was in PK's vulture aid video doesn't make it legit....

This loading screen is a bit weird..... where the tear in the shape of a man from Die Rise's loading screen. That got me thinking. This might come after the 4th map dlc. There's gonna a gap in this map that the characters are going to tell us about, the story so far, possibly the comic book page in-between Die Rise and Buried. Either all that or like Infected said, this somehow happens before Der Riese? I just want to believe it's fake.

I want to point out the "object" that we saw in the tear from Die Rise is still there, in the bottom right of the right page. This clearly has to take place after Die Rise.

However, maybe this indicates that with the "rift" being messed up, that time in itself is messed up too?

Also, "Resolution 1295" was a UNSC resolution for Angola. That might hint to us that this map takes place in Angola, Africa.

also you can see that in the lower right it is the same thing everyone thought was a film reel when analyzing the Die Rise loading screen...so this is after die rise.

i wonder will it have its own lil cinematic intro when playing solo like die rise

I mentioned that. Also, it does have its own intro. It's up on YouTube already if you're interested. It's great.